This thread is privately moderated by Sparrowhawk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 05, 2004, 11:00 PM
Find More Posts by Sparrowhawk
Trader Rating: 1

For Sale: Albatross Float Plane New!

For Sale: US Coast Guard Albatross Float Plane almost completed with 2-400 motors installed and 2 batteries. I purchased this plane almost a year ago and no time to complete it.
As new with all parts to finish and fly! These are now very hard to find.

$175.00 and $15.00 UPS

(USA only)
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 05, 2004, 11:28 PM
Find More Posts by Tom Smith
Trader Rating: 99
Rhinebeck CD-99,00,01,02

Swap????

Would you be interested in a lightly used Graupner Spirit of St. Louis from Hobby Lobby. It is in like new condition. Was asking $225 with the radio and all. Just add a 2 cell lipo and fly. Maybe we could work something out. I have admired that Albatross since it was introduced. Tom.
Old Dec 08, 2004, 08:02 PM
Find More Posts by gearup
Trader Rating: 2
I tried trading a JR Mosquito for one last year.. thanks to UPS, it got DESTROYED and I NEVER received a check for the insurance... UPS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your interested in swap I have a few interesting kits/ plans

Jeff
Old Dec 18, 2004, 09:16 AM
Find More Posts by donjiskra
Trader Rating: 0
WAA-08 Pilot Eventually
Is this still available????
Don