Free fireproof bag - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by DanielMadrigal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 16, 2018, 10:06 AM
Trader Rating: 32
Falcon's rc
Free
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Free fireproof bag

3 more bags available

Hey guys I'm back with the bags at the first of this month we give away 15 bags and COLCASE like the response so they offer 15 more for this month.
sorry but if you got one of those from me previously you can't get another one, let's let others have the chance to try them out too.

To get the bags is simple you need to have a USA address and Amazon prime account (sorry but is only for Prime members) and PayPal.
You need to have a USA address because the bags are ship directly from Amazon usa only and need PayPal because that is how you will receive the funds to purchase the bag.

Link to the bag
https://www.amazon.com/COLCASE-Firep.../dp/B074S2H4H9

They are a new business trying to get their name out and they are looking for people to test their products and give them some feedback for improving the quality of them.
If you are interested send me a Pm with your full name and email and I will send you a email with COLCASE contact info and they will take it from there.

If you got a bag previously feel free to post a comment so other can see this is legit, thanks
Last edited by DanielMadrigal; Apr 18, 2018 at 10:58 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 16, 2018, 10:23 AM
Trader Rating: 7
I got mine last batch, deal on s legit!
Apr 16, 2018, 11:56 AM
Trader Rating: 10
If it's R. C. I WANT ONE
I have sent you a PM for one.
Thank you!
Apr 16, 2018, 12:06 PM
Trader Rating: 16
Home of the scale famy Jets master, pm'ed you for the bags. I hope you are getting a nice little cut. Youve done so so much for the hobby, it would be nice for companies to send you free stuff too for reviews....quality stuff...like...free big scale jets lol. Anyway thanks and hope all is well
Apr 16, 2018, 01:37 PM
Falcon's rc
Quote:
Originally Posted by the142
Home of the scale famy Jets master, pm'ed you for the bags. I hope you are getting a nice little cut. Youve done so so much for the hobby, it would be nice for companies to send you free stuff too for reviews....quality stuff...like...free big scale jets lol. Anyway thanks and hope all is well
A sponsor will be nice 😅 but I do have a big scale foamy jet coming this weekend do.
Apr 17, 2018, 04:56 AM
Trader Rating: 60
Pm sent
Apr 17, 2018, 06:11 AM
Falcon's rc
I have sent the email to all the PMs I got with and email, please check and make sure you got it , if you haven't get it let me know

Still got 6 bags available.
Apr 17, 2018, 07:02 AM
Trader Rating: 50
PM sent
Apr 17, 2018, 08:13 AM
Trader Rating: 174
Registered RC NUT!
PM sent
Apr 17, 2018, 09:52 AM
Trader Rating: 93
pm sent
Apr 17, 2018, 10:53 AM
Trader Rating: 29

Would like free

I would like a free bag if still available. PM sent x 2 clumsy fingers sent first before required name and email. Thanks.
Last edited by greywolfe57; Apr 17, 2018 at 11:01 AM.
Apr 17, 2018, 11:01 AM
Trader Rating: 43
I would love one as well if it's ok I can pay shipping thanks God bless Brett
Apr 17, 2018, 11:39 AM
Falcon's rc
OK guys and gals, I just check my emails and I have send emails to 16 persons witch is good so I can give any more at the moment.

I'm going to wait and hear from COOLCASE and see how many actually follow through and email them, if everyone email them there will be no more bags till next month, but if there is some still available I'll let you know, so check your emails and get your bags so we all know ��.
Apr 18, 2018, 10:59 PM
Falcon's rc
3 more available
Apr 19, 2018, 12:51 AM
Trader Rating: 0
great lipo bag.

Quick Reply