Apr 16, 2018, 09:00 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Throttle range?

May someone tell me how to programm throttle range with this 25amp ESC, please?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 16, 2018, 11:38 AM
User Registered
Be sure to stop by the manufacturer's website to download the ESC manual. It looks like one of them GoolRC ESCs.
Apr 16, 2018, 11:55 AM
Thread OP
I cant find a manual with google! Can someone post a link please?
Apr 16, 2018, 02:19 PM
User Registered
From what I can tell, your ESC has no Setup button to calibrate throttle. I believe your ESC just looks for the Neutral signal, and all is good (should be). I've had an ESC operate in this fashion, but it was many, many years ago. It came with a RTR RC, and I quickly got rid of it. Maybe have a look at Hobbwing's QUICRUN 16BL30 ESC.

This PDF manual is for the RaceStar version of your 25A ESC...
Apr 16, 2018, 02:37 PM
You can't program the throttle it does it internally by itself. No button on the esc to do anything. Only five program options with the program card. You need the program card to change anything. They are very basic escs cheap but get the job done. Racerstar, Goolrc and other brands that look the same but have different colored heatsinks use the same program card. https://www.banggood.com/Racerstar-L...r_warehouse=CN
Apr 17, 2018, 11:05 AM
Did I make the A Main?
I have seen some brands of ESC that need to be calibrated every time the unit is turned on. Sometimes you can adjust the throttle range by limiting the EPA on the throttle control through the Tx.

Quick Reply