English M.E. Diesel - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by wingtips, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 16, 2018, 01:53 AM
Trader Rating: 38
$75.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

English M.E. Diesel

A Heron diesel .06 made by Moore Engineering in the Isle of man in the early 60s. It was mounted on a test block but if it was run it does not show any cooked on fuel. Tank is not cracked or stained from fuel sitting in it and the box is in excellent shape for being over 50 years old, no scratches or damage of any kind, it does show marks on lugs from the mounting screws. The contra piston moves easily with the compression adjusting screw. PP only. I will not accept payment as friends or family through Paypal, goods and services only. I will only ship to your PP verified address, I pay for shipping in the US only, no international shipping. PM me with any questions or if you want to purchase.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply