Serpent Cobra 811be RTR 1/8 Buggy - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by tcabner, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 15, 2018, 08:20 PM
Trader Rating: 10
$400.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Serpent Cobra 811be RTR 1/8 Buggy

Excellent condition, bought around Christmas last year and never raced. Only ripped around the street in front of my house. Bought to race but I will just not have the time this summer and it's too nice for me to use it as a basher. Throw on your wheels and tires of choice and go! I have included the stock wheels and tires but they're only good for the street for obvious reasons you'll see in the pics. Front and rear shock towers upgraded to carbon fiber from Serpent, I will include the original set of aluminum towers. Also upgraded to all aluminum shock caps with titanium shock standoffs. Comes with a really nice DragonRC FHSS 2.4ghz radio system installed. Also comes with an additional set of aluminum shock bodies, caps and shafts, enough to make another set to race with! Original body is in like new condition, the chassis has a few scratches on the bottom from running in the street, but that's it! Ready to race, plug in a battery and put on some tires that suit your track!
$400 OBO shipped in the CONUS (Lower 48), Paypal ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS unless local (Lexington KY), then cash is fine. NO TRADES
to remove ads between posts
Today, 01:55 PM
Trader Rating: 25
I am interested in your car. Can you tell me what size battery this car requires and how many of them are included in the sale?

Quick Reply