Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 05, 2004, 03:58 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

New 1:6 Schweizer SGS 2-32 Multi-seat Trainer Scale Sailplane Plans/Kits

I have just completed the 1:6 scale plans with complete patterns included on the two approx 36" x 60" pages. It is 114" (2.9 meters) in span, has 658 sq. in. of area, aspect of 18:1, and will weigh in at about 5 lbs all up weight. Canopies will be available by year end along with laser cut short kits.

Tooling is complete for canopies and epoxyglass fuselages and these will be available in an ARC kit format complete with highly detailed laser cut G-10 glass instruments and panel and dive brake doors and frames along with laser cut birch ply fuselage stiffeners, for wheel mount, landing skid, carry through box and canopy frames and bows.

Either way this is one sweet aircraft! PM me for more information or a free catalog.

Tom

BTW I am continuing work on plans for the 1:5 1-23 and the SA 1-30 motorglider for completion this year end and will commence on plans for the much asked for 2-33 soon thereafter.
Last edited by mmartin55; Jul 30, 2006 at 08:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 30, 2006, 09:06 PM
Thread OP

Pilots Wanted

The TMRC SGS 2-32 Kits are now shipping. Two were cut, the first being built as a display model with foam core wings for the Quiet Aircraft Association and will be modified and completed as a QT-2. You can learn more about the first combined Schweizer/Lockheed Skunkworks stealth aircraft at their website http://quietaircraft.org.

Tom

Quick Reply