Hot Racing Spiral Bevel Gear hardened steel Diff VXS9282X02 for 1/16 E-Revo - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by jeffm912, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 14, 2018, 06:32 PM
Trader Rating: 42
$40.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Hot Racing Spiral Bevel Gear hardened steel Diff VXS9282X02 for 1/16 E-Revo

This is a completely built diff that was used for a few passes as I bought three of them just in case one went on me. This one has 30k fluid in it and cvd outdrive cups installed. I can include the stock outdrives for the stock axles if you need them. I put one with 40k fluid in the front of mine instead of just changing the fluid. I haven't had a single issue since changing to these hardened diffs. Again this is fully built with all internals ready to go. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Here is a link to them, they do not come with internals when bought new but mine are all ready to go. I will also include the front center cvd if you can use it. I have another set new in the package.

http://www.activepowersports.com/hot...MaApEOEALw_wcB

Jeff
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply