Apr 13, 2018, 01:54 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Monkey Hobby and Hobby Station?

I've been trying to buy the Dragon Hobby/Exceed F1 boat. Both these shops have charged my account but I haven't seen the boat yet.
Any of you guys/gals know anything about these people? Apparently both are owned by Wilson Liang?

Thanks, Jeff
Monkey Hobby finally came through and filled my order. I have ordered more boats from them and all is well.
I am waiting for an order to be filled for another Dragon Hobby F1 boat. On back order since Aug.
Jeff
Last edited by Jeff39; Oct 04, 2018 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Company finally filled order
to remove ads between posts
Apr 13, 2018, 02:23 PM
Just Plane Nutts
How long ago did you order it?

The monkey hobby site fails to offer a phone number on their contact page. However, here's local (Cleveland) contact info I located along with a phone number: https://www.manta.com/c/mx4s5d2/monkey-hobby

Contact
Monkey Hobby
Phone: (555) 502-9170

Monkey Hobby
1750 E 25th Street
Cleveland, OH 44114
Web: www.monkeyhobby.com

Wilson Liang
Apr 13, 2018, 03:19 PM
Hobby station in NZ is owned by Wilson liang

I have contact 021826689
Oct 18, 2018, 01:22 PM
Thread OP

Monkey Hobby is OK Very Happy with them

Monkey Hobby is ok. Cleared up all issues. A very nice lady, Yoyo, has taken care of me all summer. Dragon Hobby is a little backed up I guess.
I ended up getting four F1 Boats from them. They were even able to get me a plain white one do I can paint it to look like my friend's real boat.
If the item is in stock I get it in less than a week.
Nov 27, 2018, 11:30 AM
AirDOGGE: On April you posted the contact info for Monkey Hobby in Ohio. There is no 555 area code.I'm trying to contact them to see if it's the same co. as in china.
Nov 27, 2018, 02:47 PM
Just Plane Nutts
You are correct. They use 555 for fake phones numbers on television shows. Just posting what was on the page.

Here's what comes up at that address in Cleveland: https://ibb.co/R6DJX5w
Feb 08, 2019, 12:07 PM
Hey Jeff39 what number did you use to contact "Yoyo" I have tried the "555" number and it is not a working number.

I just ordered an RC car from them and would really like to know how long it will take to fulfill my order.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff39
Monkey Hobby is ok. Cleared up all issues. A very nice lady, Yoyo, has taken care of me all summer. Dragon Hobby is a little backed up I guess.
I ended up getting four F1 Boats from them. They were even able to get me a plain white one do I can paint it to look like my friend's real boat.
If the item is in stock I get it in less than a week.
Feb 08, 2019, 01:56 PM
Thread OP

Monkey Hobby number?

Hey Guys,
I never did contact Monkey Hobby by phone. emails and messages after login on their site. At first I was worried because my F1 Exceed boat was on back order. But here I am 5 boats later and a lot of spare parts and I like them. I was lucky to end up with a nice lady, Yoyo, who took care of all my orders. All I can say is try them and I wish you luck. My early issues we cleared up.
Jeff
Feb 08, 2019, 06:05 PM
Just Plane Nutts
It's possible the lack of English-speaking personnel involved with the business require text communications so that they may use software to translate it.
May 29, 2019, 04:23 AM

Monkey Hobby Contact Information

Hey guys,
Very sorry about that we didn't reply any information from RC Group.

Our contact information as below:
Email address: [email protected]
Phone number: 86-13427472117 (Yoyo Mobil phone)
My English is not very good, but we would try our best to help you to solve the problem.

https://www.monkeyhobby.com/contact-us/

Thank you very much for your support.
May 29, 2019, 04:27 AM
Jeff, thank you very much for your long term support. Appreciate !!
May 29, 2019, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Hobby
Jeff, thank you very much for your long term support. Appreciate !!
Hi Monkey Hobby,

Do you have for sale only the hull of the F1 boat?

thanks
May 31, 2019, 02:28 AM
Hi MarcosAC,
We regret about that we don't have the F1 boat hull now.
And the factory told us the hull of F1 boat is out of stock, now they can not send us a detail schedule for producing.

Thank you,
Yoyo
May 31, 2019, 05:11 AM
Hi Yoyo, (Monkey Hobby)

I have a tenshock F1, which is identical to the Dragon Hobby Rocket Power 650EP model (model without the external motor). My boat cracked the hull and I need a new one. You do not have that model, either?

thanks
Jun 04, 2019, 04:58 AM
Hi MarcosAC,
Very sorry for my later reply.
We regret to tell you that now we only get a new boat for The Dragon Hobby Rocket Power 650EP, but the boat come with the captain in the canopy.

Quick Reply