E Revo Brushless Edition 1:10 & NIP Extras. ****FINAL PRICE REDUCTION**** - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Sky Angels, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 13, 2018, 04:42 AM
Trader Rating: 206
Hey! “Just Fly, would ya”
$350.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

E Revo Brushless Edition 1:10 & NIP Extras. ****FINAL PRICE REDUCTION****

Ok I’m selling the Shelf Queen.

It’s in super nice condition with only a few 4s battery cycles run through it on my flat track only. .

No bashing at all. I have 2 8s Xmaxx for that.

Originally purchased two of them by me at my LHS in April 2017. I got two. Like my xmaxx’s.

It was on its back just one time leaving very minor scratch on the body ( it’s in the pics try to find it) and the top of the wing (in pics).

The body and tires are original and are the only wheels and body ever run on it. It comes in its factory box with parts and tool bag included.

Not in photos but is included:
(The stock long travel parts bag is sealed and I have most of the tools it came with)

Please trade confidently. I’ve been around here a long time and have bought and sold tens of thousands of dollars worth of my personal rc toys. You can expect it to be exactly what I said it is in the ad here.

Check how I keep my word in my trader rating.

I’m not into trades at all. .

ASKING $350 shipping negotiable

This package for sale is for the stock Revo kit. No extra added parts besides the stock kit.

local pickup preferred in the San Diego area. If shipping is needed, It will be UPS Ground with tracking provided same day usually shipping is negotiable.

PRICE IS FIRM!

Please pm for serious interest. Cash check MO PayPal ok.

Thank you RCG!

FYI All of the photos are right before I listed the truck except the on track photos.
Last edited by Sky Angels; Today at 08:38 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Yesterday, 05:14 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Is it the TSM version?
Self -right?
Thanks,
Today, 08:32 AM
Trader Rating: 206
Hey! “Just Fly, would ya”

Final reduced price before ebay. $350

Tsm yes but not self destruct ( righting). Destroys the body and loosens the anchors. This is the latest version before the new release 2.0 version.

P

UOTE=tanasit;39540190]Is it the TSM version?
Self -right?
Thanks,[/QUOTE]
Last edited by Sky Angels; Today at 08:37 AM.

Quick Reply