Foxeer latest VTX CleanTrans~Zero interference & 8 pilots flying simultaneously - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Apr 13, 2018, 12:46 AM
Registered User
New Product

Foxeer latest VTX CleanTrans~Zero interference & 8 pilots flying simultaneously


Hi, pilots, Foxeer latest VTX: CLEANTRANS STD, how is your opinion about it?

1. Amazingly clean filtering, great interference r ejection ability
2. Zero interference even during full throttle
3. Accurate frequency locking
4. Supports up to 8 pilots flying simultaneously
5. Adjustable power, you can get any power level y ou want
6. Power ramps up during power on to prevent causi ng interference

Spec:
1. Size:22.5*31.5mm
2. Connector:MMCX (UFL will be available soon)
3. Display:9LED 
4. Weight: 6.8g
5. Power: 25/200/600mw Pit mode (adjustable)
6. Input: 2S-6S
7. Output:5V 
8. Channel: 48CH including raceband
9. Supports audio in 

Testing video:
The latest vtx by Foxeer, being tested by 6 pilots at the same time (3 min 14 sec)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 13, 2018, 07:12 AM
Registered User
That name tho...
Apr 13, 2018, 09:28 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by indus49
That name tho...
what problem with the name?
Apr 16, 2018, 11:51 AM
jrod
The problem with the name is that in USA... If you google search "trans", the second hit is "transgender". Also, if you google search "std", the first hit that pops up is Sexually Transmitted Disease. So everyone in USA will think of those 2 things when they read the name of your product. It's quite funny, but maybe a bad name from a marketing standpoint.

How is pit mode adjustable? What does adjustable mean? Can you choose the output power? For example, can it run 5mW ?
Apr 16, 2018, 09:48 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiljw01
The problem with the name is that in USA... If you google search "trans", the second hit is "transgender". Also, if you google search "std", the first hit that pops up is Sexually Transmitted Disease. So everyone in USA will think of those 2 things when they read the name of your product. It's quite funny, but maybe a bad name from a marketing standpoint.

How is pit mode adjustable? What does adjustable mean? Can you choose the output power? For example, can it run 5mW ?
Hi, Sir

What name you will give to this VTX, wish to hear some suggestion from you? How about ClearTX? :P

Power ON, PIT mode on; If no any operation, our VTX will recovery to last setting after few seconds. Whenever you setting, pit mode still on all the time. After your setting finished, the power will go into your preset value. Adjustable means 25mW/200mW/ 600mW switchable.
Apr 16, 2018, 09:52 PM
Registered User
FOXEER NEW VTX #GIVEAWAY#!!!!

We will change this model name! haha, guys, give some suggestions for the model name, there will be a GIVEAWAY if whose suggestion be used?
Apr 17, 2018, 07:42 AM
Registered User
ClearTX avoids all the naming issues brought up.
Apr 17, 2018, 08:30 AM
jrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by libbyt
FOXEER NEW VTX #GIVEAWAY#!!!!

We will change this model name! haha, guys, give some suggestions for the model name, there will be a GIVEAWAY if whose suggestion be used?
Libbyt, how about Lucid Wave Vtx? Or Lucid Signal Vtx, or simply Lucid Vtx ?

lu·cid
ˈlo͞osəd
adjective
1.
expressed clearly; easy to understand.
"a lucid account"
synonyms: intelligible, comprehensible, understandable, cogent, coherent, articulate; More
Apr 17, 2018, 02:18 PM
Thumper King
Barracuz's Avatar
No kidding about the name.

How about CleanWave.


Anywho does this have any smartaudio/tramp support
Apr 17, 2018, 10:24 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuz
No kidding about the name.

How about CleanWave.


Anywho does this have any smartaudio/tramp support
Temporaryly no smartaudio now. But...
Last edited by libbyt; Apr 18, 2018 at 03:28 AM.
Apr 18, 2018, 06:57 AM
Thumper King
Barracuz's Avatar
Oh I like that but
Yesterday, 01:18 AM
Registered User
Finally, it's named Foxeer ClearTX. :P
Yesterday, 01:37 AM
Registered User
Welcome to pre-order, will be on stock on 27th April.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion The latest vtx by Foxeer, being tested by 6 pilots at the same time libbyt FPV Equipment 0 Apr 09, 2018 09:36 AM
Careful! Firefighters say drones interfered with their work — one pilot arrested Socal Rich Multirotor Drone Talk 11 Oct 21, 2017 10:40 AM
Contest Asia Cup Shanghai - Over 100 pilots in ASIA. 8 pilots flying and 5 times chance Liliass Multirotor Drone Talk 17 Jul 25, 2016 08:44 PM
Question Raceband 8 pilots flying together? Liliass FPV Racing 5 Apr 05, 2016 05:18 PM
Help! 5.8 vtx interfering with 433MHz orange LRS ishj FPV Equipment 1 Nov 27, 2015 10:31 PM