Premium 3D Printing Filament at HobbyKing

HobbyKing is pushing 3D Printing in a big way with their new premium filament line. These filaments are great for making parts and should provide high quality prints.

Splash

New Premium 3D Printing Filament from HK

HobbyKing is pushing 3D Printing in a big way with their new premium filament line. These filaments are great for making parts and should provide high quality prints. They have a range of 6 different filament types including PETG, Polycarbonate, Glassbend, TPU98A, Nylon and Wood. Each type comes in a range of colors as well.

The filaments are made in Holland by a large filament manufacturer with the quality and tolerances being very high. I like that they have the filament type, and temps printed on the boxes as well as the spools to make it easy to know what hot end and bed temps you should be running. Prices range from $14.95 up to $32 depending on the filament type and they are available for purchase right now.

Check out the new Premium 3D Printing Filaments at HobbyKing.

Apr 12, 2018, 08:58 AM
Shining a light on the hobby.
I was talking to HK about 3D printers a few months ago. Exciting to see that they have this!!
Apr 12, 2018, 05:54 PM

where?

"Holland" Does not exist.
There are province of north Holland and south Holland.
The country is "The Netherlands"
Apr 12, 2018, 07:49 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Holland is still considered a region as far as I know.
Apr 13, 2018, 08:55 AM
Running jokes into the ground
Nice! Woodfil was getting hard to find for a while! Pricepoint isn't bottom of the barrel, and shouldn't be, but it's close. Can't wait to try a couple of these out.
May 20, 2018, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
Holland is still considered a region as far as I know.
This is not right.
The name that is used international is Netherlands or The Netherlands.
There are 12 regions in The Netherlands.
Two of them are Noord Holland and Zuid Holland.
In Europe and also in other parts of the world people are using Holland in stead of of Netherlands.

May 22, 2018, 01:39 PM
Newbie WW1 Flying Ace
It concerns me that their specs page shows the shipping weight at 1008 grams. That would mean that if they're giving you a full 1Kg of filament the box and the spool weigh only 8 grams? Either they're giving the gross weight or the shipping weight is wrong. Interestingly their 500g spools also show a shipping weight of 1008 grams.

Quick Reply