NIB Traxxas TRX1 Limited Edition - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Arthurmilank5, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 12, 2018, 08:42 AM
Trader Rating: 0
$700.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

NIB Traxxas TRX1 Limited Edition

Hello everyone,

Again trying to sell my NIB Traxxas TRX1 Limited Edition, i made another post for visibility and because i'm changing the price (i need the money and was given some advice that would be really hard to sell for the price i was asking).
Everything is in the box and never been opened or used at all.
The box obviously is open but everything is untouched inside.
If you want any more pictures (of each part for example) please tell me..

My info: artur.sousa@ua.pt or PM me here.

I will sell it to you for 700$, depending where you are shipping might be negotiable, we can talk and find a solution that works for both (maybe split).
Because it's my first time selling here i'll provide you with all my personal info and everything you need to feel like it's a safe trade.

Have a good one!
Last edited by Arthurmilank5; Apr 12, 2018 at 01:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 12, 2018, 08:59 AM
Trader Rating: 133
I hate waiting for parts
Hi, it might help if you update your Location on your profile. You have 0 posts and 0 Trader Rating, and that's unfortunately working against you when you're trying to sell something for such a high price. I'd also take a fresh picture of at least the box - perhaps with it open to show all the bagged parts - with a piece of paper showing perhaps your RC Groups handle, the date the picture was taken, and maybe even your location. That will show that you are who you say you are and that you are actually in possession of the item you're trying to sell.

Good luck with the sale!
Apr 12, 2018, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Then
Hi, it might help if you update your Location on your profile. You have 0 posts and 0 Trader Rating, and that's unfortunately working against you when you're trying to sell something for such a high price. I'd also take a fresh picture of at least the box - perhaps with it open to show all the bagged parts - with a piece of paper showing perhaps your RC Groups handle, the date the picture was taken, and maybe even your location. That will show that you are who you say you are and that you are actually in possession of the item you're trying to sell.

Good luck with the sale!
Hi man thanks for the help! Already updated my location and as soon as i get home i'll get those pictures and upload them here!
RC Cars are not really my hobby and that's why i don't post here, this is the only car i own and that's why i also never sold anything here...
Thank you for the help, much appreciated
Apr 12, 2018, 01:38 PM
Guys i added a ton of pics, including verification with Date and my forum Nickname...
Apr 12, 2018, 06:25 PM
Trader Rating: 133
I hate waiting for parts
No problem! It can be tough to sell on here and anything you can do to ensure some trust to show you're legit goes a long way. Good luck with your sale!
Apr 13, 2018, 08:51 AM
Nice. Blast from the past. They were great cars. I loved mine. Don't get caught up on the box art. All of them had that limited edition worlds car sticker on them. For you to get asking price you'll have to find the right buyer. Someone who wants to put a unbuilt kit in their stable. Shop it around on all the sites concentrating on car sites. I've found cars built from $80 to $250 depending on condition. If it were mine I wouldn't build it just put it on the shelf with a restored one next to it. Sadly not one of my holy grail cars I have 2. Be patient the right collector is out there somewhere. GLWS.....

Quick Reply