Team Elite Aerosports Announces Newest Team Member - Jase “The Ace” Dussia - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Team Elite Aerosports Announces Newest Team Member - Jase “The Ace” Dussia

Pablo Fernandez sayas, “A match made in Heaven!!!!”

Splash

“Match made in Heaven”!!!!

From Pablo Fernandez

We are so proud to announce our newest Team Elite Aerosports member, Jase “The Ace” Dussia!!!!

Our EA Havoc is known for its super strength and incredible aerobatics, with Jase now at the sticks we are sure to see even more of its extreme aerobatic capabilities! This fine young man is sure to take sport jet flying to the next level.

From Jase

Very exciting! Huge thank you to Pablo for this opportunity. The Havoc is quite the amazing machine and I can't wait to get some time on it! Thanks to all of my sponsors for the help in getting this airplane ready to fly! Can't wait for Joe Nall and other events to come!

Photos

Apr 11, 2018, 01:29 PM
Nice, I've seen the havoc fly (a local at my field is on the team). it's something else.
Apr 11, 2018, 04:54 PM
Hey guys I have a rookie question. Will Jase still fly other brands or just Team Elite Aerosports?
Apr 13, 2018, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ablair
Hey guys I have a rookie question. Will Jase still fly other brands or just Team Elite Aerosports?
On the jet side for Elite Aerosports, but he has other sponsors.

Quick Reply