Laine's Planes "Snazzy Series" Tool Holders - RC Groups

Laine's Planes "Snazzy Series" Tool Holders

Laine makes some products for hobbyists, both in airplanes and in useful accessories like tool caddies to organize your stuff. He just announced that some of his best "Gotta Have" products are now available in a line he's calling the "Snazzy Series."

Splash

Great Ways to Organize Your Tools and More

Laine makes some products for hobbyists, both in airplanes and in useful accessories like tool caddies to organize your stuff. He just announced that some of his best "Gotta Have" products are now available in a line he's calling the "Snazzy Series." These caddies are the same of the original versions, but the Snazzy Series are built with a beautiful maple wood veneer. They look as good as they are functional and can be stained or left with the natural look. Pricing on the Snazzy Series is $10 more than the original versions which are also still available.

Find the new Snazzy Series Caddies at Laine's Planes.

Apr 11, 2018, 12:52 PM
100% electric since 1990
I received the unit in the top photo above for Christmas and it is great. Also a great gift suggestion for the hobbyist- it can be hard to buy someone the right plane/motor/radio but most of us will appreciate something like this.

Love mine.

Edit: I did not receive the "snazzy series" with maple veneer. Just the original stuff which looks fine.
Last edited by twest; Apr 12, 2018 at 12:13 PM.
Apr 11, 2018, 02:51 PM
If it's R/C, I LIKE IT!
I got the XL (3rd picture) for Christmas and am loving it, as my existing plastic organizer was overflowing! Laine makes quality stuff worth the $!
Latest blog entry: 93" AJ Laser 230z
Apr 11, 2018, 11:42 PM
I got the top one last year, works great!
Apr 12, 2018, 09:13 AM
A link would be appreciated!
Apr 12, 2018, 12:12 PM
100% electric since 1990
http://lainesplanes.com/html/-gotta_have-_stuff.html
Apr 12, 2018, 01:53 PM
RCG Admin
Link is also big and bold in the article.

Quick Reply