Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Apr 11, 2018, 04:10 AM
Registered User
Discussion

Dalprop latest Cyclone 7" propeller: T7056C


Dalprop release a new 7" Cyclone props: T7056C for long range~ is there anybody interested to test?

Floating on Dal 7" props (2 min 12 sec)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 11, 2018, 07:04 PM
Registered User
intheair247's Avatar
Oh man just finished my 7 rig. These sound be perfect for it!
Apr 11, 2018, 08:55 PM
We are not men, we are DEVO 7e
xanuser's Avatar
GAH! why are there so many prop reviews in FPV Equipment now?!
whats next, the FPV car guys start posting tire reviews here? o_0
Apr 11, 2018, 09:49 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by intheair247
Oh man just finished my 7 rig. These sound be perfect for it!
haha, welcome to try! we will release soon~I wanna giveaway here~
Apr 11, 2018, 09:52 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
GAH! why are there so many prop reviews in FPV Equipment now?!
whats next, the FPV car guys start posting tire reviews here? o_0
ah, sorry~ can you tell me which group more suitable PROP?

BTW, do you need try 7" props, haha~
Apr 11, 2018, 10:02 PM
We are not men, we are DEVO 7e
xanuser's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by libbyt
BTW, do you need try 7" props, haha~
no thanks. I like my micros just fine for now.
you enjoy tho.
Apr 12, 2018, 12:29 AM
Registered User
Daamn, looking very nice.
I just recieved the cyclone T5045C and T5046C to test out. But this looks so floaty and smooth.

Tested them on long range?
Apr 12, 2018, 12:37 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
no thanks. I like my micros just fine for now.
you enjoy tho.

Hahah, TKS for your introduce~ Micro, welcome to try Foxeer Arrow Micro Pro with 19.9USD and Dalprop cyclone Q2035C, hahaha

DAL CYCLONE Q2035C Prop Review 😀 (8 min 51 sec)
Apr 12, 2018, 12:39 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by veedviik
Daamn, looking very nice.
I just recieved the cyclone T5045C and T5046C to test out. But this looks so floaty and smooth.

Tested them on long range?

Oh, T5046C is better than T5045C, and also suggest you try T5040C for freestyle and T5050C for racing~

T7056C Still on internal test~in 2 weeks, welcome to try it~
Apr 12, 2018, 04:39 AM
making crashing a lifestyle!
dutchcommando's Avatar
i have a mid range 6" quad that might fit 7" props..
but i'm pushing the motors already with 6055 props, so you have sub 2200 kv motors to test to?
Apr 12, 2018, 08:42 AM
We are not men, we are DEVO 7e
xanuser's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by libbyt
Hahah, TKS for your introduce~ Micro, welcome to try Foxeer Arrow Micro Pro with 19.9USD and Dalprop cyclone Q2035C, hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHQMt2cUcOE
I be looking for 3"ers.




(@mods, thanks for moving thread.)
Apr 12, 2018, 11:05 AM
Registered User
intheair247's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by libbyt
haha, welcome to try! we will release soon~I wanna giveaway here~


Well Id love to. Pretty sure my brother hobby 2507 1850kv would be plenty for these.
Apr 12, 2018, 09:07 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
I be looking for 3"ers.




(@mods, thanks for moving thread.)

haha, Cyclone T3056C info to you: http://www.foxeer.com/2-Pairs-3-blad...V-Racing-g-151
Apr 12, 2018, 09:10 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by intheair247
Well Id love to. Pretty sure my brother hobby 2507 1850kv would be plenty for these.
Cool, wish could share some feedback to us at that time.
Apr 12, 2018, 09:19 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchcommando
i have a mid range 6" quad that might fit 7" props..
but i'm pushing the motors already with 6055 props, so you have sub 2200 kv motors to test to?
Yes, maybe you could try, haha, so did 4S battery you use for this setting?


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DalProp Cyclone racing props davidsz FPV Equipment 24 Mar 20, 2018 09:49 AM
New Product Dalprop Cyclone T3056C Props for FPV Racing dalprop Micro Multirotor Drones 3 Jan 26, 2018 03:03 AM
Discussion What do you think of Dalprop Cyclone Q2035C dalprop Power Systems 1 Jan 22, 2018 01:25 AM
New Product DALPROPS Cyclone T5045C - 4 for $3.49 lmpuIse Mini Multirotor Drones 0 Dec 01, 2016 10:29 AM
Discussion Do you know Dalprop High-ended propeller Cyclone? Han Z FPV Talk 0 Oct 18, 2016 01:38 AM