This thread is privately moderated by edge_pilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 10, 2018, 04:52 PM
Trader Rating: 213
From a Different Planet!
Thread OP
$210.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

Maule M-7 1.5m BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select

Selling my 4 flight old Maule BNF in mint condition. No crashes, No repairs, absolutely nothing wrong with it other than the couple of flakes of paint missing around the battery compartment. (first flight flakes from putting battery in and out) I have the floats as well, I assembled them but never put them on the plane, they have never seen water. This plane is just not my thing, since they are on backorder I will let someone else have fun with it.

I could make this a RTF with a brand new DXe transmitter for no more money!!!!!!!

$210 cash or PayPal with local pickup. I guess I could ship it but I do not have the original box and it will be really expensive so it won't be much of a deal.
Last edited by edge_pilot; Apr 12, 2018 at 07:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 11, 2018, 08:26 AM
Trader Rating: 9
Totally planned it that way
Ohh... I'm tempted... Wish I had the time to make the drive up that way but my schedule is packed for the next few weeks. I bought a Timber just before they came out with this... would have gotten this instead.

Why wasn't it "your thing?"

May PM you on this if I can find a break in my schedule to set up a deal.
Apr 11, 2018, 01:00 PM
Trader Rating: 213
From a Different Planet!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey_96
Ohh... I'm tempted... Wish I had the time to make the drive up that way but my schedule is packed for the next few weeks. I bought a Timber just before they came out with this... would have gotten this instead.

Why wasn't it "your thing?"

May PM you on this if I can find a break in my schedule to set up a deal.
I am always willing to hold planes for people as long as they are paid for.

I have been flying a long time and I know better than to buy something foam that is this small. It fly’s good and doesn’t everything they say it will but it is to normal to me. I need more excitement. Lol.
Apr 11, 2018, 03:25 PM
Trader Rating: 98
johnd
Well heck, if you were just a little closer, I'd come get this from you! Gotta work out my schedule too, it's doable in a day trip :-)

Quick Reply