Jan 01, 2020, 07:38 AM

2nd that: upgrade tool and firmware

Could someone please send me the upgrade tool?

Thank you ver much!

Besides: where does one find the firware as a downloadlink
or what is the vendors website?
Is it possible to flash it with custom firmware?

Just disassembled my device because the bearing of the unbalanced fans is going to give up soon.
Opening another thread for that.

Regards,
Vikingfjord
to remove ads between posts
Jan 18, 2020, 11:53 AM

Quad UP610 Charging Station

For my new charging station I bought 4 of the 200w UP610 style chargers and a 24vdc 40a 1000w power supply, then mounted it all on a plastic cutting board. The chargers are Turnigy brand from Hobbyking, the power supply was from Bangood, and I bought the cutting board from Walmart.

The chargers were mounted by making a piano wire frame that inserts into the vent slots on either side of the charger. The handle on the cutting board is handy for toting it. Very portable!

I really like the individual "unit" approach to this station. My current charger is a single unit quad charger and while it has worked well for several years one of the screens has been blanking out sometimes now. Also, it's only 50w per channel which is pretty limiting with higher cell or higher mah batteries. So now, if any one unit fails , I can just replace it, yay
Jan 23, 2020, 02:14 PM

update file for the charger

Can someone post the update file for the charger please, thank you.
Jan 23, 2020, 02:16 PM

If

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...NEEPwzVCb_AxfS

"When you free the data your mind will follow." (Teslanomics, Ben Sullins)
Jan 27, 2020, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingfjord
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...NEEPwzVCb_AxfS

"When you free the data your mind will follow." (Teslanomics, Ben Sullins)
Tank you
Feb 12, 2020, 03:22 PM
i got today a 2. charger with firmware 1.08.
the older on has 1.06
anyone has 1.08 for update?

doro

Quick Reply