Apr 07, 2018, 06:14 PM
ONE of a KIND
Thread OP
Discussion

Payne Open Source Arduino DIY Remote Control Transmitter Kit With PPM Output For RC A

Payne Open Source Arduino DIY Remote Control Transmitter Kit With PPM Output For RC Airplanes
from banggood,
does Anybody knows how it orks, i build it uloaded the code, but they do not talk about the antenna or how to wire it, i seen a picture with the beter NRF2401 unit with the external antenna connected to the ppm output on the back with only 3 wires so plus and minus and a tx, but to where? and how can that be ppm and what can be used with it. they are not responding on any question.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 07, 2018, 11:07 PM
You'll need an RF module that can take PPM input. Any JR or Futuba module should work. As far as NRF2401 devices, you'll need one with a CPU that decodes the PPM and takes care of all the RF connection protocol. Banggood sells some of those; they'll be intended to plug in to the trainer port of other transmitters. Just search for "multiprotocol" there.
Apr 08, 2018, 10:40 AM
ONE of a KIND
Thread OP

your cool man thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeTeeZee
You'll need an RF module that can take PPM input. Any JR or Futuba module should work. As far as NRF2401 devices, you'll need one with a CPU that decodes the PPM and takes care of all the RF connection protocol. Banggood sells some of those; they'll be intended to plug in to the trainer port of other transmitters. Just search for "multiprotocol" there.
but still i do not understand it perfect i got these i seen it in the manual the put by it,
and was put with 3 wires on the back micro conector, so how and witch wire and why>?
Apr 15, 2018, 10:55 PM

Unable to find #include "atmel/ppm_init.h

Wait a minute, How did you went this far? i was stuck with the ino file. the zip given does not contain this .h file. #include "atmel/ppm_init.h
hence failing in compiling. can you please help!!
May 04, 2018, 07:32 PM
ONE of a KIND
Thread OP

you need MY help????

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2 Eagle
Wait a minute, How did you went this far? i was stuck with the ino file. the zip given does not contain this .h file. #include "atmel/ppm_init.h
hence failing in compiling. can you please help!!
did you need me???
if so no problem dude
Dec 28, 2018, 10:33 PM

Payne Open Source Arduino DIY Remote Control

Dear All,
I made this gamepad. It is working. But I have a problem. channels can not set to zero point. Though move sticks to the lowest point, it doesn't go to zero. (see image GP1). And at the middle point as image GP2. therefor can't play game smoothly. how can do it? Please help.
Hemantha

Quick Reply