Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 28, 2018, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
I doubt that there are even 50,000 people using FrySky. As of 2013 we had over 220,000 customers in our database.
You would think that with those incredibly high numbers of customers , the XPS forums would be bursting with activity of some sort !

Looks like to me that the XPS forums are just about dead except for a sporadic post here and there ....
to remove ads between posts
May 28, 2018, 05:43 PM
When you produce a great product with a long history of working well, you don't need much in the way of technical support. At some point I will be moving our vendor area away from RCGroups and over to our server/website.
May 28, 2018, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
When you produce a great product with a long history of working well, you don't need much in the way of technical support. At some point I will be moving our vendor area away from RCGroups and over to our server/website.
Please be sure to keep me in the loop ..... I certainly wouldn’t want to miss the release of the new (or is that the old ?) transmitter !!!

If and when that happens, I’ll gladly get rid of my trusty JR and Taranis transmitters !!!

Ps—- no argument that XPS IS a great product ....

Quick Reply