Telemetry - RC Groups
Apr 07, 2018, 12:40 AM
Discussion

Telemetry

Has anyone set up telemetry for rx battery voltage and RSSI .
Exactly how do you set this up, does it require you to take a laptop to the field to record the telemetry to view later?
Is there any how to videos or such on telemetry?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 07, 2018, 04:55 AM
I have read on this forum that you can get telemetry on the tx display using Auroa 9 and EVO.
Has anyone had the same success with the Horus with battery voltage and rssi when the RFU has telemetry enabled.
Apr 07, 2018, 11:11 AM
Only the A9 and EVO are supported.

The Horus, Taranis, etc. use the JR module. They use an extra (normally unused) pin to transfer telemetry data. It would be possible to modify our JR module to connect the unused pin to one of the expansion pins (which is what I did for the EVO). I will look at that at some point.
Apr 07, 2018, 08:32 PM
Thanks Jim that would be great if you could get the telemetry working, at least battery voltage on rx. and rssi.
I bought a Horus but don,t trust it any more after the receiver failed, the x series cpu fail if used on planes with ignition APPARENTLY!
So I use it on some planes with a XPS module but it would be good to have some telemetry.

Quick Reply