PureTech - Velcro for RC - RC Groups

PureTech - Velcro for RC

Do you take Velcro for granted? Learn about the high-quality Velcro offered by Puretech Products.

Splash

Super Stick and Super Stick Velcro (Low-Profile)

Velcro, it seems like a simple thing right? That is true until you pull a super hard turn in your plane or quad only to see your lipo going one way and your bird going the other! If it hasn't happened to you yet, it will.

That is where PureTech comes in, they offer the best quality Veclcro avaialbe for your beloved RC craft.

Super Stick 1-1/2″ Velcro - $5.99

Super Stick Velcro hook and loop has the strongest pull-strength of almost any velcro, and industrial strength adhesive backing that will stick to almost any surface and is some of the strongest in the industry.

Super Stick Velcro (Low-Profile) - $5.99

This velcro is half the thickness of regular velcro. It is made for easy removal of your battery or electronics on light weight models. The adhesive backing is industrial strength and will stick to almost any surface.

This product application is used for when you want to remove a component without a lot of pressure such as removing batteries from a light weight foam plane or when you just want to stop something from sliding.

Visit the home of RC Velcro

Head over to the PureTech site to find the finest in RC grade Velcro.

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Apr 05, 2018 at 04:06 PM..
Apr 10, 2018, 10:24 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
NO offense but these stick-on Velcro is for
something else besides holding down heavy lips/Li-ION.
more for holding down RC rx, etc....

The best way to secure Lipos/Li-ION are the
Velcro STRAPS (wraps around flight battery) with
the anti-slip silicon on the strap....no slop amd its tight/secure......PERIOD
Apr 11, 2018, 05:04 PM
Glad I happened to see this thread.
Looks like this Velcro may be worth trying.
I don't use a strap on any LIPO under a 3 cell 2200mah & rarely use them on 2200's either.
This Velcro might be perfect for my needs, including for my UMX planes.

Added:
Oops, 5.99 shipping cost on the attached link just killed this for me.
Might order some from another source someday, if I remember.
Last edited by Clive66; Apr 11, 2018 at 05:12 PM.
Apr 11, 2018, 05:09 PM
The Deuce Bigalow of RC
Looks to be too costly; especially as they don't tell you the length, only the width is stated.

Quick Reply