H-King Bonsai II EPP Wing - RC Groups

H-King Bonsai II EPP Wing

HobbyKing released a new version of the Bonsai flying wing that is simply called the Bonsai II. It comes in 3 bright colors that make it easy to see and the graphics look great on this model.

Splash

New Wing - New Colors

HobbyKing released a new version of the Bonsai flying wing that is simply called the Bonsai II. It comes in 3 bright colors that make it easy to see and the graphics look great on this model. The servos are already installed making the assembly faster and easier. They changed the motor mount to carbon fiber for strength and durability and the hardware has been updated too. The power system has been revamped and you'll want to bring your own 2S 1000mAH battery to power it.

It can fly outfitted as just a sport wing or you can add some FPV gear for a first person view perspective. It's small, light, agile and makes for a really fun inexpensive flying wing at just $74.20. They are in stock right now, see the link below for more info.

Check out the H-King Bonsai II EPP Wing Here

Apr 05, 2018, 02:57 PM
Nuthin

Bonsai II

These look great! Are are they 2s only? I want one I can run 3-4s in. I have 1 in my cart now but I'd really like a kit in red. I built 2 of the original ones and loved them. Will a kit be available?
Apr 05, 2018, 06:39 PM
Registered Abuser
One great thing about the old version was that it came as a kit without any electronics. There are so many motor and prop and battery choices available depending on what you want. I have 4 of the original version and each of the 4 is nothing like the rest since they were all built dependent on what I was wanting. Another great thing about buying a kit is that many of us already have electronics laying around for it, we certainly don't need to buy any more

Kit version please
Apr 06, 2018, 11:25 AM
Man Of Badgers
I loved my Bonsai, and these look like worthwhile upgrades. I too would like to see a kit version!

Quick Reply