This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 02, 2018, 08:00 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

It started with motors.

Tiny Whoop motors, to be precise.

These came from Rise Up Hobbytown and they were going to be used for an online review project. The FC I received from one of my overseas contacts arrived in inoperative condition and I haven't been able to get hold of her since.

Lots of turnover, it would seem.

In the meantime, I was sitting on twenty bucks worth of motors.

I did what anyone else would do, namely get the rest of the parts and build a Tiny Whoop at my leisure! Here's the parts listing:
  • Tiny Whoop "Special Sauce" motors; 17500Kv
  • Inductrix "clone" frame, FrSky BetaFPV FC and three-blade props from Multirotor Mania
  • Lectron Pro batteries from Rise Up Hobbytown
  • Crazepony camera/VTX combo from Amazon

Sadly, MRM is all but shutting down, but Brian has assured me that their fine multirotor frames will still be available. As for the camera, it's quite good for only twenty bucks through Amazon Prime. I had to swap the power pins since they were the wrong polarity. Other than that, I now have a terrific little machine which I can use to practice some acro and advanced freestyle.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply