This thread is privately moderated by Mr. Wiz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 02, 2018, 07:07 PM
Time for me to Fly...
Thread OP
Discussion

It’s been a looong time... The BAMF

It been a very long time since I posted anything to my blog. Way back when I made that last post, I was just getting into DLG’s. I’ve now been competing for a number of years. Sometimes, I’ve done very well. other times not so much but I always have a great time. This aspect of the hobby has completely taken over my interest. I still have a few engines packed away that I ought to sell.

Anyway, here are my #1 and #2 competition planes for this year. They are called BAMF. Use your imagination about what that stands for. I’ll give you a hint, it’s not G rated. Lol... These are easily the the most perfectly matched pair of planes I’ve ever owned. They are really #1 and #1. I can’t tell them apart it the air except the color. Armsoar sells them and I can’t recomend them highly enough. They build fast and easily. They launch to the moon. They float well. They are fast and run well but best of all, they are very easy to fly. If you want to give a high end DLG a try, you can’t go wrong with a BAMF.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply