Feb 08, 2020, 09:17 AM
UK 550/600 Tarot distributor
reversing servos in Vstabi is not unusual, nothing to worry about. As for the tail servo. You need to set the servo centre point frequency and refresh rate. See the attached screen shot of where to do this, it is all covered in the instructions if you follow them.

If the servo is the ALZRC one that comes with the package, set the servo to the second line on the list, the line that starts 9251
to remove ads between posts
Mar 01, 2020, 07:01 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoggie
reversing servos in Vstabi is not unusual, nothing to worry about. As for the tail servo. You need to set the servo centre point frequency and refresh rate. See the attached screen shot of where to do this, it is all covered in the instructions if you follow them.

If the servo is the ALZRC one that comes with the package, set the servo to the second line on the list, the line that starts 9251
Hey again. So im following the directions and can only get a little play out of the gyro. It actually works though. Only when i adjust the CCW to 140 will i start getting movment out of the servo but the travel is not enough. I think i need more dumbed down directions on how to set this up.
I have the linkage disconnected from the servo arm but i think id need to attach it to get the full range of motion correct .
Mar 18, 2020, 06:19 PM
Thread OP
any help apreciated
Mar 20, 2020, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoggie
...You need to set the servo centre point frequency and refresh rate.
Have you tried this yet? Iím using a different FBL (Bavarian Demon) but I had similar issues with the tail servo as youíre experiencing. I had to change these settings for the tail servo, via the FBL computer software.
Mar 23, 2020, 05:53 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helique
Have you tried this yet? Iím using a different FBL (Bavarian Demon) but I had similar issues with the tail servo as youíre experiencing. I had to change these settings for the tail servo, via the FBL computer software.
So i was originally told 9254 for this servo i have which is DM1531T coreless. After changing to that setting things worked except for the tail. I must have oritginally burnt out the servo. I have since replaced the servo and followed the guide to do 9254 and things still didnt work. Lil hesitant to do 9251. Probably gonna give it a try again.
Yesterday, 11:51 AM
ticedoff
Quote:
So i was originally told 9254 for this servo i have which is DM1531T coreless
According to the ALXRC site, the servo uses 760uS (center pulse) / 333Hz (refresh)
I have no idea how "9254" relates to a servo.

Quick Reply