Eachine EV900 goggles FPS VIA HDMI - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 27, 2018, 07:52 PM
Mini-Review

Eachine EV900 goggles FPS VIA HDMI

Eachine EV900 FPS sample VIA HDMI cable (1 min 38 sec)

FPS = First Person Shooter ( gaming )
https://goo.gl/8hXKHv = Product page @ Banggood.com
Sent for review / testing by Banggood

Wow , I was sent the Eachine EV900 goggles for review / testing and one could no help but notice the HDMI connector ( and included HDMI cable )
So what is a boy to do ( a old boy )

I still play games ( and why not ) , so I connected the HDMI cable to my graphics card so I could play looking through the goggles .
The video sample provided is close to what my aging eyes see .. ( Which is far better than other goggles I have used without correction )
In fact I am very pleased with the color , and sharpness ..
The camera is @ 14x zoom so there is IQ loss , so bear that in mind . But it actually reproduces at this setting what my aging eyes see .

I spent way too much time playing with the goggles on ( lost track of time ) , not really sure how healthy it is as it leaves you some what detached from the real world which can be disorientating . ( We are talking hours here ) .

I also did some youtube ( VIDEO ) which was surprisingly good .. So if you had a small DVR-Player with HDMI , you could watch movies on the go .. The Eachine EV900 also has a headphone jack ( havent tried it yet ) , so you really could shut out the outside world if you wanted to .

Are the Eachine EV900 a replacement for your computer monitor = NO ! in no shape or form would I say so .. Could they be a mobile entertainment center = YES they could . As long as what ever media device you use has HDMI , you are golden .

Would I recommend hours and hours of goggle use = HELL no ! , seriously I overdosed myself on these goggles . Sure it was fun but I over did it and it is about 16 hours latter and a nights sleep and I still feel a little NQR ..
I can understand how some people can DIE in front of their computer now .. I completely lost track of time and when I called it quits I was way tired - dehydrated and suffering a small amount of nausea .. ( Too much of a good thing folks - too much of a good thing )
Addictive is the word I am looking for !
Last edited by old4570; Apr 13, 2018 at 11:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply