This thread is privately moderated by Bill M - RC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 27, 2018, 04:31 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Youtube RC Reviews - Subscribers vs Views

Hi fellow pilots & rc enthusiasts

My views on Youtube RC Reviews - Subscribers vs Views. This is not to discredit anyone but to share a comparison between YouTube subscriptions vs views and I hope you find this interesting.

My views on Youtube RC Reviews - Subscribers vs Views (3 min 47 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Apr 04, 2018, 05:14 AM
DRONELANDER Boss
Hi Bill, this is the same game I'm playing since few months: I'm comparing views per user and avarage and really I'm quite proud of my works and the conclusion is that many many people/youtubers, buy views, comment and like.

Anyway, even if I have the half of tour subscribers, I can suggest you to push on CEO optimization and work on youtube analystic: check fidelization peak and try to produce new videos using that peak.

I know is frustrating but as you probably know, worlds belong to crafty people
Apr 08, 2018, 05:08 PM
Thread OP

First come, first served

Yes, as my fellow reviewers have pointed out, it does make a difference to review a product first. There are guys that take advantage of a new release and stake a claim without any interaction with the product. So, they can embarrass themselves if they so wish without any real knowledge or experience of the product. Back to the point, the big guys with the big views are going to continue receiving these products first, and understandably so. Why then are the little guys necessary, I ask? Simple, new evolving market and this is where I am, so as long as my reviews can be appealing & helpful to newcomers, I hope to help more than a subscriber number.
Apr 10, 2018, 05:03 AM
DRONELANDER Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill M - RC
Yes, as my fellow reviewers have pointed out, it does make a difference to review a product first. There are guys that take advantage of a new release and stake a claim without any interaction with the product. So, they can embarrass themselves if they so wish without any real knowledge or experience of the product. Back to the point, the big guys with the big views are going to continue receiving these products first, and understandably so. Why then are the little guys necessary, I ask? Simple, new evolving market and this is where I am, so as long as my reviews can be appealing & helpful to newcomers, I hope to help more than a subscriber number.
Actually i've got a cooperation with RCMoment that is sending me drone: just today I've asked for a quadcopter that still no one has review...I usually suggest them which one to send me because receiving a drone that already has thousand of video review, doesn't make sense for my channel.

I've also just closed a giveaway sponsored from RCMoment: asked them and they agreed to give a drone for free to the winner. I've got many subscribers, views, like and now I'm a bit more famous on youtube.

What I can suggest you, try to rise the quality of image and audio...it makes a bit difference

Quick Reply