Mar 14, 2019, 11:15 AM
Best way I've found is a razor planer to make it flush after you glue it on. For winglets I cut my own and made them larger than stock.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2019, 01:21 PM
Gravity Sucks!
Very cool. Thanks.
Mar 16, 2019, 07:51 AM
Sure. This is the one I use. I didnt know it was still available. Definitely saves a lot of time! https://express.google.com/product/F...211076904311_0
Apr 13, 2019, 12:16 AM
Soo awesome I Am Building mine now, finally lol but I have a couple questions and a few gems that might be helpful. I KNOW there is omnibus FCs the size of a penny to give this FULLY featured Inav, but today I found a Micro stablizer WITH GPS for RTH. REALLY hope to set my crossfire up fineally as I've had some confusion on setup.. ashamed to admit lol.. but I'm trying to use a DX9 hardwired Crossfire for full use.. I also have two motor choices.. the recommended 03 and a newer larger motor, I plan to fly outside fpv of course but I'm worried the slightly larger motor may be a bit much. Because tossing this model with a quarter in the nose and it flys AMAZINGLY WELL so I realized keeping it light may be key... I'm very exited and once my crossfire is hooked up it's on! All advice welcomed will post pics somewhat n00bish ��
Apr 23, 2019, 08:30 PM
Team WarpSquad
What size wire is the wire used to connect the flaps to the servo? And where does one get more. I really mangled mine and need to start again cleanly.

Thanks
May 05, 2019, 05:23 AM
Use wire matching your servo arm holes? You want to get as little play as possible in the linkages.

Planning to change upgrade my Tiny Wiener into 2S, probably making a small fuselage into it to get the CG right when using bigger motor, battery and ESC, probably changing the receiver too.

Quick Reply