KST Servo Sale - 15% OFF, free servo extensions, free shipping!! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Nixus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 27, 2018, 11:36 AM
Discussion

KST Servo Sale - 15% OFF, free servo extensions, free shipping!!

Howdy folks,

Just wanted to share with you all that I currently am offering KST servos, new from the factory, for 10% off. You can also get a free servo extension of your choice, and orders above $99 ship for free!! KST makes great servos. Metal gear throughout, most have a metal case for better cooling and weight, and they are lightening fast!! Great for 3D planes, helis, gliders, cars, etc.

Discount Code: KST-SALE

- Save 15% off on all KST servos!!
- All servo orders above $99 receive free shipping!!
- Each servo comes with a free servo extension of your choosing

Visit www.AvemRC.com for more.

I'm a big fan and user of KST stuff so if you had any questions or needed a hand selecting the right setup for you, feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking and happy landings!!

-Nixus
Last edited by Nixus; Apr 09, 2018 at 10:57 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 31, 2018, 10:24 AM
Doing an order with the KST factory for this month. If you need any servos visit the website or shoot me a PM!!
Apr 11, 2018, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixus
Doing an order with the KST factory for this month. If you need any servos visit the website or shoot me a PM!!
Plan on order a few by the end of month! We will stay in touch. Plan on grabbing some DS213s and MS 325's

Thanks!
Apr 11, 2018, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Kenova
Plan on order a few by the end of month! We will stay in touch. Plan on grabbing some DS213s and MS 325's

Thanks!
Sounds good!! Shoot me a PM or give me call if you had any questions. I'm doing an order on the 15th and at the end of the month just so you can plan out what you'd like to do.

Thanks!!

-Jared
Apr 14, 2018, 03:11 PM
Just a reminder that after tonight all orders will be submitted to the factory, so if you are looking for a set of servos today is the day!! Otherwise the next order will be placed at the end of the month.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks!!
Apr 15, 2018, 06:21 PM
Last chance to order for this round!!

After tonight the next order I place with the factory will be at the end of the month.

Thanks!!

Quick Reply