RealFlight 8 on Steam - An RCGroups Walk-through

Jim T. Graham takes you to Steam and explains how to find, buy and run RealFlight 8!

Splash

RealFlight 8 is Finally on Steam!

I was flying on RealFlight long before I ever knew the owner or the team behind it. I sold my prized Ultra Stick to fund my purchase of RealFlight and taught myself to land properly!

Fast forward to 2018 and many computers these days don't even have DVD drives in them! The good folks at Knife Edge Software got busy and ported RealFight to Steam. That's right! Now you can log into your Steam account and download RealFlight 8.

On Sale Right Now

I woke up this morning and saw that the buy button had been activated overnight AND they are offering a discount!

A Steam Walk-through

Maybe you have never heard of Steam or maybe you never had a reason to join. I thought I would shoot a video that shows you how to:

• Find RealFlight 8
  • Purchase RealFlight 8
  • Download RealFight 8
  • and more

RealFlight Steam - RCGroups Walk-through (11 min 41 sec)

Hear From the RealFlight Team!

We were lucky enough to get the RF8 crew on a Youtube Hangout to ask them questions, find out about the comingling of Steam and RF8. I even asked about easter eggs that might be found!

RCGroups Hangout - We Talk to the Creators of RealFlight (49 min 45 sec)

Check Out Our RF8 Review!

When RealFlight 8 came out recently I decided the whole review team should take at look at RF8. We got input from multiple pilots with multiple interests in the hobby and how they use RF8 to improve their flying.

Read the full review here.

RF8 VR

RealFlight 8 - VR Flying from the Cockpit (8 min 23 sec)

Flying the Boneyard

RealFlight 8 - FPV View RCGroups (4 min 20 sec)

Go Get It!

Head on over the Steam and get the sim!!

Mar 27, 2018, 11:51 AM
I bought the software only package from my local Hobbytown about two weeks ago. Not too happy that I paid the full $100.00 retail price and taxes too. Emailed Realflight support about this.

Quick Reply