XOAR DJI Inspire 2 Carbon Fiber Propellers

Xoar is not only a great supporter of RCGroups and the hobby, they also have great gear for the RC enthusiast...just like you!

Splash

XOAR DJI Inspire 2 Carbon Fiber Precision Pairs with Aluminum Self Tightening Adapters

The props are made of premium quality 3K carbon fiber fabric and unique blade design. It is lightweight, strong, good endurance and rigidity.

The perfect enhancement for your DJI Inspire 2 for every professional applications such as:

• Aerial Cinematography
  • Security
  • Agriculture
  • Survey & Mapping
  • Research & Rescue
  • Traffic Monitoring
  • And more

XOAR Carbon Fiber Props for DJI Inspire 2 Installation - How to Remove Stock Prop Mount (2 min 21 sec)

Learn More at Xoar!

Head over to the website for more Xoar prop info.

Mar 21, 2018, 05:35 PM
ALL GOOD NEVER BETTER
Flight times vs. stock?
Mar 21, 2018, 06:49 PM
Suspended Account
Xoar has a pretty good propeller history with the RC plane folks and provided some nice wood props for multirotors during the early days of large camera rigs.
Mar 22, 2018, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiRotR
Flight times vs. stock?
flight time vs stock vs price?

Quick Reply