Lol oh well
Harsh!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 13, 2019, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panhead5496
Well

Lol oh well
I'm surprised they didn't use a giant emicon with a tongue sticking out in that message. Would fit, considering the company.
Aug 19, 2019, 10:27 AM
eBay bonus bucks again. 10% bonus for over $25 and 8% for under $25
https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/2019/...76037381235468
Aug 19, 2019, 12:16 PM
Wondering what type of hobby products people are using these discounts for? Seems the resellers selling the products BG, HK, and Aliexpress have are now mostly from China themselves, and want a significant markup with the same shipping times.
Aug 20, 2019, 08:57 AM
pull up -- PULL UP!!!
That's not been my experience. Chinese goods that I see on eBay appear to have been warehoused in the US...typically Southern California, receive a reasonable mark up and arrive in just a few days instead of a few weeks. Works for me. We must buy different things.
Aug 21, 2019, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard line
That's not been my experience. Chinese goods that I see on eBay appear to have been warehoused in the US...typically Southern California, receive a reasonable mark up and arrive in just a few days instead of a few weeks. Works for me. We must buy different things.
They've been able to get considerable markup, due to the drop in competition. Problem I have with their markup is they're not full service distributors with a limited product line, and they play games. With the markup they seem to be asking, I would much rather deal with domestic distributors like Heads Up Rc for servos and motors, although no surprise they're yet another distributor now gone too. Look at the feedback for these west coast Ebay warehouse type sellers and see things like where they run out of an item, when they still have it listed in stock. They blow the customers off and then they have to file a dispute to get their money back. The occasional getting the wrong item, used item, that kind of stuff.
Aug 21, 2019, 04:58 PM
Master of the figure 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf
They've been able to get considerable markup, due to the drop in competition. Problem I have with their markup is they're not full service distributors with a limited product line, and they play games. With the markup they seem to be asking, I would much rather deal with domestic distributors like Heads Up Rc for servos and motors, although no surprise they're yet another distributor now gone too. Look at the feedback for these west coast Ebay warehouse type sellers and see things like where they run out of an item, when they still have it listed in stock. They blow the customers off and then they have to file a dispute to get their money back. The occasional getting the wrong item, used item, that kind of stuff.
Bingo. I wish there was a way to filter these out when you click on "US only"...
Aug 27, 2019, 07:03 AM
FPV IT
Thread OP
5% ebay bucks. Not the 10% but better then nothing I assume. Right after I spent a couple hundred of course.
Aug 27, 2019, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMZILLA
5% ebay bucks. Not the 10% but better then nothing I assume. Right after I spent a couple hundred of course.
Thanks for posting but not to excited about this. eBay went from 15% coupons to 10% eBay bonus bucks and now only 5%. Do you see a trend here?
If the next bonus bucks is only 5% I will guess we will rarely if ever see more 10% bonus bucks offers.
BTW I have never seen 5% bonus bucks only 6%, 8%, and 10% so that makes me think this might be the new norm for bonus bucks. I sure hope not.
Sep 03, 2019, 12:40 PM
8% eBay bucks is active again until 9/5, no minimum purchase price this time.

Of course, this is after I bought stuff over the weekend. Sigh
Sep 03, 2019, 03:30 PM
MK
MK
That's not on everything. Only certain "...cool-weather favorites" items.
Sep 03, 2019, 04:36 PM
It looks most everything on my page
Sep 03, 2019, 05:33 PM
3 Blades is Better Than 2!
Its legit, just used it

Kman
Sep 04, 2019, 03:03 PM
indywestrc & viehercfliers
Quote:
Originally Posted by kman24
Its legit, just used it

Kman
Do you have a link to the activation area...this is not popping up on my account.
Sep 04, 2019, 03:27 PM
Link here: https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/2019/...sx743k76l.html

Quick Reply