Mar 21, 2018, 09:34 PM
pull up -- PULL UP!!!
Okay -- I just installed that. Are notifications automatic or do I have to subscribe somewhere?
Nvrmind -- I think I found it. Are you sure I had to have the app? It seems I found the same deals notifications selectable on the website under My EBAY. Anyway, I checked it both places and will see what I get.
Last edited by hard line; Mar 21, 2018 at 09:52 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 21, 2018, 10:12 PM
!= International Arms Dealer
also happened to stumble over this discount last night. Yay 15% off a replacement injection pump for the club's diesel mower! That's $45 bucks I can apply to blades.
Latest blog entry: RLink on 2S?
Mar 22, 2018, 05:31 AM
FPV IT
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard line
Okay -- I just installed that. Are notifications automatic or do I have to subscribe somewhere?
Nvrmind -- I think I found it. Are you sure I had to have the app? It seems I found the same deals notifications selectable on the website under My EBAY. Anyway, I checked it both places and will see what I get.
Having the app you'll get updates on your phone similar to receiving a text vs having to sit in front of your pc waiting for a little message to pop up who knows when. Don't forget to set the quite times on the app. there's nothing like being notified an item shipped at 2am. Its normally China items being there 12 hours ahead of us.
Mar 22, 2018, 09:30 AM
pull up -- PULL UP!!!
I've received shipping notices forever. I find them very useful for tracking what's been ordered vs received. I often have up to a dozen purchases in transit and my memory isn't up to it.

One just came in -- shows up in my email which I can read on my desktop or phone. I now have the new EBAY app on the phone, but nothing different happened. Was it supposed to?
Mar 23, 2018, 05:18 AM
FPV IT
Thread OP
Now there offering 15% in eBay bucks on purchases over $150

Hard Line, if your not getting updates on the app check the settings and select what notifications you want. I have them all selected.
Mar 23, 2018, 09:17 AM
pull up -- PULL UP!!!
I did select those. In what form do your notifications come? I've received nothing about the latest 15% offer, so I assume I don't have this thing working yet.
Mar 23, 2018, 10:08 AM
FPV IT
Thread OP
The 15% eBay bucks didn't go out as an notification. I saw it on the website. You will get the alert notifications for ( as a buyer) items shipped, delivered, messages (as a seller) bids placed, item sold, item paid, messages. You'll get an alert for sales such as 15 or 20% off everything or other kinds of sales. The 15% eBay bucks like I said did not go out as an alert and no other alerts so far today. They normally send something every other day or so.
Mar 23, 2018, 10:20 AM
Hey Tomzilla:

Keep this thread alive with any EBay discounts you find...

I need another chance to buy Horizon stuff with a discount

Mar 23, 2018, 10:44 AM
pull up -- PULL UP!!!
Thanks Tom, but sorry to be dense here -- I was asking what the form of the alerts was. I get emails from ebay. Are your alerts something else? Some beeps or a special icon flashing or something? Opening my app gives me nothing but an ordinary home page.

I'm with eihoward -- this is going to be my go-to way to buy HH airplanes since it generally combines a discount, free shipping and tax-free.
Mar 23, 2018, 10:51 AM
@hardline, if you mean how the alerts come through, they show up on my phone like a text does
Mar 23, 2018, 11:10 AM
pull up -- PULL UP!!!
Just got my first alert for a deal of the day. It came with an audible beep and an icon on the phone header. So I guess it's working. Thanks guys.
Mar 23, 2018, 11:12 AM
Awesome! Glad it's working
Mar 25, 2018, 12:54 PM
s15
s15
PRETTYDAY for 20% till the 26th
Mar 25, 2018, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s15
PRETTYDAY for 20% till the 26th
I get "This code can't be applied to your order." Tried to buy a blade helicopter from seller "horizonhobby". Then tried another seller too.
Mar 25, 2018, 01:22 PM
Master of the figure 9

Quick Reply