20x20mm CL Racing FC for brushless micros

Specifications:
Built in Betaflight OSD
STM32F405 @168mhz
Direct 2-6S input
MPU6000 gyro
Filtered 5V and 9V BEC's
Direct stack on Frsky xm+ rx
4 in 1 ESC socket and direct solder on 4 in 1 ESC pads.
Build in Camera control resistor and capacitor
Current sensor input solder pad
Inverter for Sbus (on UART1),
TX4(uart4) near VTX pads for easy smart audio or tramp wiring
4 UARTS ---- TX6(uart6) SAT(uart6 RX ), RX4 ( uart4 ), RX3 TX3( UART3 )
Direct solder 4 in 1 esc cable easy to adapt to all ESC

http://globerc.com/product/armattanq...ght-controller
to remove ads between posts
Apr 11, 2018, 01:18 AM
this board looks absolutely fantastic. I purchased 4 of them just to install a few and see what they are about. They arrived today and are very small and wiring all on one side of the board except for LEDs. I think those pads are on the back but, not sure.. Cant find more info on the board, Unlike the V5.1 omnibus nano., all the pads are on top and, plus has 4 uarts is crazy perfect and very large pads plus it's ready for cam Stick control, filter 7 or 9 Volts and more . I cant wait to wire one, tomorrow. I cant believe there is no one else writing about this FC. How can it not be fantastic?
Apr 14, 2018, 10:49 AM
There is no one else writing about this board. So, I will tell you what I think. I wrote before that this board looked awesome and I was correct.

It is one awesome flight controller. I flew 20 packs today, a 120mm frame. It seemed to improve with each flight. This Fc is super small with tons of functionality. On this build, I had a lot of space remaining for VTX and RX.. I used the 12A 32bit 4 in 1 ESC from Little Bee so, I have ESC telemetry (temp and RPM) and, combined the Lipo lead with the external Amass Voltage and Amperage sensor and the build came in at 90 g with prop protectors as I intended to make this quad an indoor flyer. I learned to day that an external Voltage/amperage sensor is unnecessary and, The Amass is not required with the ESC I deployed. The prop protectors will come off, soon as with the RCX 1304 5000 motors, there is lots of power (3S) and set-up was a no brainer and, even without the use of Softserial. The Video filtration is the best I have ever seen and I am using the 5V pads and a unify 5V.. Both the 5V and 9V pads are filtered according to the manual.
Straight forward to wire, super easy. large pads. I am a novice, too. I was not forced to add any parts to obtain camera stick control and it worked great with runcam products.. There are no Buzzer pads and that is, in fact, the only negative related to this board however, I will live without one and the plus's way outweigh any negatives. I will now plan my next build, even smaller frame because this FC allows for a very tiny build but with complete telemetry and control which, in most all cases, are not available to smaller sub 100mm class quad frames and I am, for one, delighted to have this board to build and expand my fleet. I was forced to perform the inversion hack on the R-XSR but have Lua and full telemetry. Cam Stick control and smart audio, no softserial required, you can tell, I really appreciate this board. I hope the designer sees this post as I would wish to thank him for his hard work in the FC's design and I wish others would buy it and discuss their builds here. This board deserves much attention for this community.
Last edited by stevegross; Apr 16, 2018 at 12:22 AM.
Apr 25, 2018, 08:16 AM
Where are the pads for the battery input?
I am starting to suspect VBAT.
Apr 25, 2018, 09:58 AM

Vbat

Vbat will power the board.
May 30, 2018, 07:48 PM
I have just tried this Mini board on a 2" build. The documentation doesn't tell the BEC capacity at 5V and which 5V pads are filtered. The Eachine VTX03 Tx requires 3.2 to max 5.5V but when I raise the Tx power to 200mW (570mA) the 5V won't keep up. The digital display goes into a fast flicker and picture is lost. If I lower the Tx power to 50mW, it usually but not always works.
I wonder if I can use the 3.3V for the VTX power??
No second inverted UART, for RunCam control.
No buzzer support.
No 5V Camera support option. (9V)

Any info would be helpful, Thanks.
Jun 13, 2018, 04:17 PM
i like this board, only don't understand the logic in splitting the Rx4/Tx4 & Rx3/Tx3 and placing the relevant pads at opposing sides of the board. if you want to run anything that requires same UART RxTx (Crossfire, GPS, Runcam Split, external blackbox) then you need to run wires back and forth across the board, why ?

the only other negative is no blackbox capability.

overall I still like it.
Jul 10, 2018, 12:47 PM
why doesn't it ever just work?
anybody figure out the bec ratings yet?
Jul 10, 2018, 02:03 PM
why doesn't it ever just work?
got word from the man himself. 1.5A each
Jul 25, 2018, 07:06 PM

Ppm?

Will the board do ppm?
Jul 28, 2018, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedWingman
got word from the man himself. 1.5A each
strange, he told me the 5V Bec is only 800mA
Nov 03, 2018, 09:45 PM
This board looks like it can do it all. I can’t wait to build up a long range 3” Gecko.
Which uart are people using for crsf and which for gps?

Dec 05, 2018, 09:59 PM
So whats the consensus here. I have a Caddx Turtle V2 which takes 4.5-30v input and uses 380ma@5v and a AKK Fx3 which takes 7-24 input and goes up to 600mw. How should I wire it?
Dec 14, 2018, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeTodd
So whats the consensus here. I have a Caddx Turtle V2 which takes 4.5-30v input and uses 380ma@5v and a AKK Fx3 which takes 7-24 input and goes up to 600mw. How should I wire it?
I use Cam+ (pin 3) and Vtx+ (pin 8) to power a Foxeer Arrow micro pro camera and an AKK Fx3 Vtx, respectively. These pins are both 9V, regulated. As you probably know, the AKK gets pretty warm, like all VTX's, but the 9V filtered supply from the FC seems to handle the load well.

--Van
Jan 03, 2019, 02:57 AM
Having a hell of a time getting current sensing going from a 4 in 1.. Any wiring pics?

Quick Reply