Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

RCGroups Youtube Interview - RealFlight Creators

RealFlight was just released on Steam and we thought it would be good to ask the creators all the questions you might have.

Splash

RCGroups Talks to Knife Edge Software - The Creators of the RealFlight RC Simulator

When I found out RealFlight 8 was now available on Steam I jumped on my internet phone line and spoke with Jeremy from Knife Edge Software. Knife Edge has been creating the most popular RC flight simulator for years and I have been lucky enough to hang out with the KE team in their offices in Oregon.

The announcement that RealFlight was on Steam just about blew my hat off! That is big news! Not only does it bring RealFlight into a new realm for all of us die-hard RC fans, it also gets it in front of gamers that may not even be aware that RC exists!

In our interview we ask all the questions you might have like:

• Is this a full version of RealFlight 8?
  • Do I need a controller?
  • What is the cost?
  • Does this affect my ability to fly with my friends online?
  • Are there any changes in the Steam version
  • and much more!

We spoke on the VR aspect of RealFlight and gave some of our own experiences on how we fly FPV with the simulator. The RCG crew even talk about how RealFlight helped them in the hobby.

Be sure and check it out because you might find out how to save a little money when the title is open for purchase later this month!

RCGroups Hangout - We Talk to the Creators of RealFlight (49 min 45 sec)

Be sure to enter our contest for a chance to win a free copy of RealFlight 8!!

Click here to go to our contest page for the Steam version of RealFlight 8.

Mar 15, 2018, 07:21 PM
wick
The bad news is, if we wait for the end of the contest , we lose out on the price break the first week after the release.

Quick Reply