This thread is privately moderated by BGKevin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 15, 2018, 01:53 AM
Thread OP
Whoops!

Job Divided

Hello guys,

Our jobs are divided more precisely now.

I mainly deal with Quadcopters, RC Car and Boat, FPV products( goggles, camera, fpv transmitter/receiver, screen monitor), Fixed wing plane.

By the way, I need to explain that the Racing drone is not included in the Quadcopter! But you can contact with my coworker, Wilson.

If you want to review some products, which I am dealing with, you can leave messages, or shoot me at email zhikejian@banggood.com

GLHF.

Nice Product,

Jumper T12 OpenTX 16CH Radio Transmitter with JP4-in-1 Multi-protocol RF Module for Frsky JR Flysky

Eachine US65 UK65 65mm Whoop FPV Racing Drone BNF Crazybee F3 Flight Controller OSD 6A Blheli_S ESC
Last edited by BGKevin; Oct 09, 2018 at 05:07 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 30, 2018, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the forums kevin
Aug 30, 2018, 10:41 AM
it is good to know to whom we may address questions, but to be honest, it does not make sense to have different persons who deal with "racing drones" and "quadcopters".

what does include Fixed wing planes though?!
Sep 04, 2018, 10:40 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by schumixmd
it is good to know to whom we may address questions, but to be honest, it does not make sense to have different persons who deal with "racing drones" and "quadcopters".

what does include Fixed wing planes though?!
I do also think the dividing is a little bit weird. But we need to avoid sending same items to same clients repeatedly.
So we choose to divide like this.
Sep 07, 2018, 11:43 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Dividing responsibilities is good, but the current way it's done seems very odd. Wilson deals with racing drones, but you deal with quadcopters and FPV things. For many these would sound like completely the same items, as most racing drones have FPV, and are also quadcopters.

With "FPV things" you mean FPV parts, like camera, VTX, antenna, etc?
Oct 09, 2018, 05:05 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Dividing responsibilities is good, but the current way it's done seems very odd. Wilson deals with racing drones, but you deal with quadcopters and FPV things. For many these would sound like completely the same items, as most racing drones have FPV, and are also quadcopters.

With "FPV things" you mean FPV parts, like camera, VTX, antenna, etc?
"FPV things" means goggles, camera, fpv transmitter, screen monitor etc.

Kevin
Nov 25, 2018, 06:15 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Kevin, and also Wilson, can you try to reply sooner and more often on mail and other messages? I first thought that it only affected me, but I hear from others they have similar problems making contact.

Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply