Thread Tools
Nov 12, 2019, 10:05 PM
Jesus Freak
AtTheCross's Avatar
@SpeedyBee FPV

Matek
F411-Wing
inav_2.2.1_MATEKF411 official 2.2.1
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2019, 01:11 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheCross
@SpeedyBee FPV

Matek
F411-Wing
inav_2.2.1_MATEKF411 official 2.2.1
OK, thanks.
Our developer will test it, and if there are any progress, we will inform you immediately.
Nov 13, 2019, 07:48 AM
Jesus Freak
AtTheCross's Avatar
Using iOS iPhone X
Nov 15, 2019, 04:39 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheCross
Using iOS iPhone X
We tested, there is a bug for the iOS app, our developers are trying to fix it, after fixed it, we will inform you immediately, thanks for your patience and understanding, and really sorry for the inconvenience.
Nov 16, 2019, 07:19 PM
Just another user...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyBee FPV
We are working on it . Is there any other options you need except for Ports and PID? We will try to complete all ASAP.
I just updated to the latest version of the iOS app. But with iNav 2.2.1, it still does not show the FF values in the PID Tuning tab. The Ports tab is also missing.

Any timeline as to when this will be implemented?
Nov 18, 2019, 09:58 AM
Registered User
nevenelestate's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingrrcg
I just updated to the latest version of the iOS app. But with iNav 2.2.1, it still does not show the FF values in the PID Tuning tab. The Ports tab is also missing.

Any timeline as to when this will be implemented?
Are the FF values in the D column? That's how the older iNav configurators did it.
Nov 18, 2019, 01:02 PM
Just another user...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevenelestate
Are the FF values in the D column? That's how the older iNav configurators did it.
No, the D column shows all zeroes and not the FF values.
Nov 18, 2019, 01:12 PM
Registered User
nevenelestate's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingrrcg
No, the D column shows all zeroes and not the FF values.
Thank you for checking
Nov 25, 2019, 08:22 PM
Registered User
Any eta on the iOS app update?


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools