Oct 14, 2019, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyBee FPV
We are working on it . Is there any other options you need except for Ports and PID? We will try to complete all ASAP.
Thank you for your prompt response, we would like it to be completely complete as the official GUI. I think the Android version, is it complete or I haven't done anything missing. He would have to look carefully.

We were very attentive to the update. I understand that it must be easy to migrate the advances from the android version to the IOS version. They seem to be not the same version.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 14, 2019, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyBee FPV
Currently we didn't make programme processed via computer. Thought iNav has made python for commnication between Speedybee USB apdapter and Mac/Linux, it is just a programme which cannot be applied directly. You may have a look at this link to see if it is useful to you:
https://github.com/s0up/speedybee-bridge
Thanks again for your reply!

It's a shame, that you don't have the integrated virtual COM service. It would make everything easier.

My old HC-05 could do this, but I discarded it and bought the new SBBUA for being compatible with IOS.

Although now I find that Speedybee SBBUA is not directly compatible with Windows/Inav GUI
Oct 14, 2019, 10:37 AM
I add this link of your interest.

https://superuser.com/questions/1237...-as-a-com-port

This is where you can see the configuration of the HC-05

https://i.stack.imgur.com/hH6X1.png
Oct 15, 2019, 03:20 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by isabido
Thank you for your prompt response, we would like it to be completely complete as the official GUI. I think the Android version, is it complete or I haven't done anything missing. He would have to look carefully.

We were very attentive to the update. I understand that it must be easy to migrate the advances from the android version to the IOS version. They seem to be not the same version.
Thanks for your reply. iOS and Android APP are two individual versions. They cannot be synchronized directly. We will try our best to get it ready ASAP.
Oct 15, 2019, 03:21 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by isabido
Thanks again for your reply!

It's a shame, that you don't have the integrated virtual COM service. It would make everything easier.

My old HC-05 could do this, but I discarded it and bought the new SBBUA for being compatible with IOS.

Although now I find that Speedybee SBBUA is not directly compatible with Windows/Inav GUI
Thanks for your sharing. We will check it for reference.
Oct 25, 2019, 09:20 AM
Do you know when the slider tuning and rpm filter settings will be available in iOS for Betaflight 4.1?
Oct 27, 2019, 11:05 AM
@whoim 'Hello! Anybody, say me, what external barometer may use with this fly controller? Any bmp280 module?
Connect to i2c? This work for inav, with i2c magnetometer anytime?' (post 430)

I'm currently setting up a SpeedyBee F4 flight controller with INAV. I have connected a MS5611 barometer (breakout board ref Gy-63) to the sda/scl i2c connection on board and also a gps/compass - the compass also to the same sda/scl connection. The compass is recognised in the INAV configurator as a HMC5883. In the sensor tab both barometer and compass are shown as working. The GPS I have on uart 3. I've also made a diy Sport converter and have telemetry working on my Taranis, Sport converter wire connected to uart 4 rx/tx, powered from the 3v on board.

@SpeedyBee FPV
Excellent app (very useful) and flight controller, it's mainly working for me. However, at the moment the motors will not spin up on the sliders when I am in the motor tab of your app. In the INAV configurator tab on my laptop the motors will spin up on the sliders.

On the gps, your gps tab on your app displays the fix type, altitude, lat, long, number of sats which is great. Unfortunately there are no readings in the gps statistics - hdop etc. in the second part of the gps tab. Again in the INAV configrator this information is displayed.

I'm not sure whether I need to alter some settings in your app for the above to work? Your suggestion would be most welcome.
Thanks
Jon
Oct 28, 2019, 04:45 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeza
Do you know when the slider tuning and rpm filter settings will be available in iOS for Betaflight 4.1?
We are testing the beta version, which supports the BF4.1, we think we will release it in 2 or 3 weeks, thanks for your patience and understanding.
Oct 28, 2019, 04:50 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBl
@whoim 'Hello! Anybody, say me, what external barometer may use with this fly controller? Any bmp280 module?
Connect to i2c? This work for inav, with i2c magnetometer anytime?' (post 430)

I'm currently setting up a SpeedyBee F4 flight controller with INAV. I have connected a MS5611 barometer (breakout board ref Gy-63) to the sda/scl i2c connection on board and also a gps/compass - the compass also to the same sda/scl connection. The compass is recognised in the INAV configurator as a HMC5883. In the sensor tab both barometer and compass are shown as working. The GPS I have on uart 3. I've also made a diy Sport converter and have telemetry working on my Taranis, Sport converter wire connected to uart 4 rx/tx, powered from the 3v on board.

@SpeedyBee FPV
Excellent app (very useful) and flight controller, it's mainly working for me. However, at the moment the motors will not spin up on the sliders when I am in the motor tab of your app. In the INAV configurator tab on my laptop the motors will spin up on the sliders.

On the gps, your gps tab on your app displays the fix type, altitude, lat, long, number of sats which is great. Unfortunately there are no readings in the gps statistics - hdop etc. in the second part of the gps tab. Again in the INAV configrator this information is displayed.

I'm not sure whether I need to alter some settings in your app for the above to work? Your suggestion would be most welcome.
Thanks
Jon
Hi Jon,
About the question of the GPS, we will fix it in the next version, and we will release the new version APP as soon as possible, thanks for your patience and understanding.
Oct 29, 2019, 05:44 PM
@SpeedyBee FPV

That's great.
Thank you
Nov 05, 2019, 02:08 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Latest version Android APP 1.2.4
1. Suport Betaflight 4.1.0
2Fixed some bugs.
Nov 05, 2019, 02:11 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBl
@SpeedyBee FPV

That's great.
Thank you
Hi,

Please update the latest version Android APP 1.2.4 and test it, the latest version fixed the bug for the GPS Tab, if there are any questions for the new version , please feel free to contact us.
Nov 10, 2019, 02:15 PM
@SpeedyBee
Just connected everything up with the latest version and all GPS data is now displayed in the Statistics box. Great App!
Many thanks
Jon
Nov 12, 2019, 03:30 PM
Jesus Freak
wow! I just tried a simple field change using the SpeedyBee (changed all the expo to 0 from the the default)

With that one change and save it ended my flying day!!! I had already flown the model that day but wanted to remove the default iNav expo, after I did no throttle at all, and when the stick was moved to the full up position, it emitted a beep.

So I went through my entire set up using my laptop at home and SpeedyBee changed a BUNCH of random settings on several tabs.

Last time I use this, glad it only cost me $20 for the device and not the model
Nov 12, 2019, 08:33 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheCross
wow! I just tried a simple field change using the SpeedyBee (changed all the expo to 0 from the the default)

With that one change and save it ended my flying day!!! I had already flown the model that day but wanted to remove the default iNav expo, after I did no throttle at all, and when the stick was moved to the full up position, it emitted a beep.

So I went through my entire set up using my laptop at home and SpeedyBee changed a BUNCH of random settings on several tabs.

Last time I use this, glad it only cost me $20 for the device and not the model
Sorry for the inconvenience.
About the question, could you please tell us the firmware version of your flight controller?

Quick Reply