Sep 27, 2019, 10:34 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5546dug
These are the files in the 411 FC now .

Done with battery power on and USB to laptop.

Doug
Thanks for the file.
And as far as we know, iNAV is not a soft serial port. So it should be not work.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 28, 2019, 01:53 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheCross
new to the ap, just hooked it up last night. Thought it was strange that when i log into the ap, it shows my password as my user name???
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We will add the function of changing the user name as soon as possible.
If there are any other questions about our APP or products, please feel free to contact us.
Sep 28, 2019, 06:30 AM
@SpeedyBee FPV
Will your app support the new BF 4.1 PID and Filter sliders??
Sep 28, 2019, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyBee FPV
Thanks for the file.
And as far as we know, iNAV is not a soft serial port. So it should be not work.
I donít understand, there is a hex file from Matek to change the f411 to allow a full duplex softserial port.
This is installed in my board.

Therefore, would Speedybee module be able to communicate with it?
Sep 29, 2019, 09:10 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xedos9er
@SpeedyBee FPV
Will your app support the new BF 4.1 PID and Filter sliders??
Yes , when the official version BF 4.1.0 is online, our APP will support it as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
And currently, we do not recommend using the Beta verison BF 4.1.0 with our APP.
Sep 29, 2019, 09:17 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
I donít understand, there is a hex file from Matek to change the f411 to allow a full duplex softserial port.
This is installed in my board.

Therefore, would Speedybee module be able to communicate with it?
Yes, the Matek f411 fc suports the softserial, but this function is only compatible the firmware of Betaflight, if use the inav firmware, the softserail function doesn't work.
And if you flash the BF firmware for your FC, the UART Adapter will work with the softserial UART, but if you want to use iNAV firmware, it needs to use the normal UART, since there is no softserial UART for the iNAV.
Sep 30, 2019, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Yes, the Matek f411 fc suports the softserial, but this function is only compatible the firmware of Betaflight, if use the inav firmware, the softserail function doesn't work.
And if you flash the BF firmware for your FC, the UART Adapter will work with the softserial UART, but if you want to use iNAV firmware, it needs to use the normal UART, since there is no softserial UART for the iNAV.

So I am thick in the head,
What your saying is there is SS in my board but the Speedybee canít communicate with it in Inav only BF.
If so any thoughts on this in the future.

Also Rich LED_STRIP off no good.

Next Question might be can/ will speedy bee share uart with say with gps on uart 2?
Sep 30, 2019, 11:56 AM
Just thinking using Spektrum serial rx on uart 1
Would that leave uart1 tx free ?
Could this help by mapping softserial tx to it and use SS rx ?

I really donít like defeat. And hate bringing all the laptop stuff.
Oct 04, 2019, 01:36 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
So I am thick in the head,
What your saying is there is SS in my board but the Speedybee canít communicate with it in Inav only BF.
If so any thoughts on this in the future.

Also Rich LED_STRIP off no good.

Next Question might be can/ will speedy bee share uart with say with gps on uart 2?
The question is that the inav firmware doesn't support resource mapping, but BF supports the resouce mapping, so the UART module works with BF SS.

And sorry, the UART Bluetooth Module can't share UART with GPS.
Oct 11, 2019, 06:02 PM
Hello! Anybody, say me, what external barometer may use with this fly controller? Any bmp280 module?
Connect to i2c? This work for inav, with i2c magnetometer anytime?
Oct 12, 2019, 05:02 PM
Hi Speedybee fantastic App and interface! I am using INav 2.2.1 (latest version) and the ports tab does not appear. PIDs do not show FF value .. and some other tabs that are missing.
Oct 13, 2019, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Hello Sir
For windows computer and mac, we can connect the FC with the computer througt the USB cable, there is no need to use the Bluetooth module.
This is a very interesting option, because the USB port on an airplane is not always accessible. I have connected to the speedybee BT with the "000" pin matches but it does not have the com port services over BT. Would it be possible to enable this option?
Oct 13, 2019, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by isabido
Hi Speedybee fantastic App and interface! I am using INav 2.2.1 (latest version) and the ports tab does not appear. PIDs do not show FF value .. and some other tabs that are missing.
In android, all the menus and options come out. Please update IOS version.
Oct 14, 2019, 04:55 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
This is a very interesting option, because the USB port on an airplane is not always accessible. I have connected to the speedybee BT with the "000" pin matches but it does not have the com port services over BT. Would it be possible to enable this option?
Currently we didn't make programme processed via computer. Thought iNav has made python for commnication between Speedybee USB apdapter and Mac/Linux, it is just a programme which cannot be applied directly. You may have a look at this link to see if it is useful to you:
https://github.com/s0up/speedybee-bridge
Oct 14, 2019, 04:58 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
In android, all the menus and options come out. Please update IOS version.
We are working on it . Is there any other options you need except for Ports and PID? We will try to complete all ASAP.

Quick Reply