Sep 02, 2019, 01:34 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shrk1
Hi, i have a problem. When i save cli in speedy bee app on android, motor #2 start spin on max speed and nothing to do, only off out batery. What i do wrong? Fly controller is speedy bee f4. I send my logs from app to your email.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If possible, could you please send us a video about the question?Thanks a lot.
After recording the video, you can try to restore default parameters and then test again.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2019, 08:45 AM
The speedybee app for iOS won't open for me ever since i upgraded to 12.4.1 iOS.

Yes i've rebooted my phone. anyone else have this?
Sep 17, 2019, 09:55 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysman
The speedybee app for iOS won't open for me ever since i upgraded to 12.4.1 iOS.

About the question, did you login in the Speedy Bee account via FB, and then can't open the APP again?
Sep 18, 2019, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyBee FPV

About the question, did you login in the Speedy Bee account via FB, and then can't open the APP again?
no i didn't. Sorry, not linking FB to this app. Is that a requirement now?

FYI, i'm not the only one....look at your App store reviews on iOS
Sep 18, 2019, 10:22 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
no i didn't. Sorry, not linking FB to this app. Is that a requirement now?

FYI, i'm not the only one....look at your App store reviews on iOS
Could you please send us a feedback via the APP? Yes, we have received some feedbacks via other users, and our developers fixed the question for some users. We will release a new version APP in the next few days, which have resolved the crash question for some users, but we can't confirm if your questions is the same as the others.
Sep 20, 2019, 11:07 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:

Could you please test the latest version APP 1.3.2? If still doesn't work, please feel free to contact us.
Sep 24, 2019, 02:43 PM

Canít connect!

This is a bounced thread from cleanflight rewrite thread

So, using config inav 2.1.1. With the 2.1.1. Firmware installed and using a matek f411-wing flashed with the FD duel softserial.
Powered from FC using 5 v pad and gnd with Bluetooth module connected

RX -> 411 TX ( stl) and
SB TX-> 411 RX(led)

Ipadpro running IOS 12.4
In FC port tab softserial 1 is new tab, set at 19200 baud that’s all saved.

Config tab let connect to ss ok saved

Have newest SP downloaded and it sees the module as TCMM BLE peripherals

Listed as tcmmble_2537f1
Supplied pic below
When app finds it and I ask to pair? The blue light comes on for about 10 sec and goes out with app saying connection timed out.

In disclosure I am using an Eachine x220 hv Speedybee module from banggood where reviewer states Inav wing working well with the module ( ie solid blue.) in pics. It has the same master chip cc2541f256.

I do notice in ipadpro Bluetooth settings there is not a listing for the module there only what we see.

Have tried also with laptop set to wireless with 19200 baud however there seems there is no activity as there is not a blue led at all.

Any help or direction would help
Thanks Doug
Last edited by 5546dug; Sep 24, 2019 at 03:05 PM.
Sep 26, 2019, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5546dug

So, using config inav 2.1.1. With the 2.1.1. Firmware installed and using a matek f411-wing flashed with the FD duel softserial.

RX -> 411 TX ( stl) and
SB TX-> 411 RX(led)

Ipadpro running IOS 12.4
In FC port tab softserial 1 is new tab, set at 19200 baud thatís all saved.

Listed as tcmmble_2537f1
Supplied pic below
When app finds it and I ask to pair? The blue light comes on for about 10 sec and goes out with app saying connection timed out.

In disclosure I am using an Eachine x220 hv Speedybee module from banggood where reviewer states Inav wing working well with the module ( ie solid blue.) in pics. It has the same master chip cc2541f256.

I do notice in ipadpro Bluetooth settings there is not a listing for the module there only what we see.

Have tried also with laptop set to wireless with 19200 baud however there seems there is no activity as there is not a blue led at all.

Thanks Doug
I can still try to help you but thought this would be a more appropriate thread.

Seems as though you are not connecting to the SoftSerial port?
The blue light coming on as it is trying to connect is the way it should work.
You can recheck your wiring of Rx ->ST1 and Tx->LED and BLE->Not Connected
Can you go to the Cli tab in configurator and type in "diff all" then save it to a text file and post it for review?

Rich
Sep 26, 2019, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcurtis2
I can still try to help you but thought this would be a more appropriate thread.

Seems as though you are not connecting to the SoftSerial port?
The blue light coming on as it is trying to connect is the way it should work.
You can recheck your wiring of Rx ->ST1 and Tx->LED and BLE->Not Connected
Can you go to the Cli tab in configurator and type in "diff all" then save it to a text file and post it for review?

Rich
Will do when I get near it Friday.
Sep 27, 2019, 02:30 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:

RX -> 411 TX ( stl) and
SB TX-> 411 RX(led)

Ipadpro running IOS 12.4
In FC port tab softserial 1 is new tab, set at 19200 baud thatís all saved.

Listed as tcmmble_2537f1
Supplied pic below

Thanks Doug
We have tested the UART Adapter with the softserial UART on our flight contoller, it works, but the transmission speed of the softserial UART is lower than usual UART, so the response time is longer, and not stable as usual uart,so we do not recommend using a softserial port.
About the question, our developer supect that it's the question of the settings of softserial. Could you please send us the result of the Resource command?
Sep 27, 2019, 07:30 AM

Here are the resouce, dump and diff all files

These are the files in the 411 FC now .

Done with battery power on and USB to laptop.

Doug
Last edited by 5546dug; Sep 27, 2019 at 07:33 AM. Reason: typo
Sep 27, 2019, 07:35 AM
Thinking ,

Is there a way to get into the module and get its settings or replace with new firmware?
Sep 27, 2019, 07:56 AM
Jesus Freak
new to the ap, just hooked it up last night. Thought it was strange that when i log into the ap, it shows my password as my user name???
Sep 27, 2019, 10:44 AM
Quote:
These are the files in the 411 FC now .

Done with battery power on and USB to laptop.

Doug
You seem to have the right firmware and the resource file shows that SOFTSERIAL1 Tx and Rx are on the right pins.
But I see you still have the LED feature enabled. Possible conflict?

Go to CLI and type in and press enter after each command:
-feature LED_STRIP
save

After reboot give your SpeedyBee another go! - Rich
Sep 27, 2019, 01:10 PM
Ok will try on Monday away from it now, thanks Rich.

Quick Reply