Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 10, 2018, 09:13 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jing.Geocacher
SpeedyBee v1.0.2
same coords but wrong place ...
We have released a new version 1.0.3, could you please try to test it? If still have the question, please feel free to contact us.
to remove ads between posts
May 11, 2018, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hundshamer
I just updated from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3. When using 1.0.2, it rendered my quad useless, until I reconfigured it in BetaFlight on my PC. It had changed my channel map from TAER to EATR... Was this bug fixed?
same bug here with the new version
May 11, 2018, 07:08 PM
fly by night
thinking of getting a used Galaxy S6 for use with Speedybee. it works on an S6 w A7 Nougat, and OTG? (I assume OTG won't work with my iPhone 6s)
May 11, 2018, 08:25 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
I just updated from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3. When using 1.0.2, it rendered my quad useless, until I reconfigured it in BetaFlight on my PC. It had changed my channel map from TAER to EATR... Was this bug fixed?
Our developer has confirmed this question of channnel map, and we will fix it in the next version, thanks for your patience and understanding.
Last edited by SpeedyBee FPV; May 12, 2018 at 01:58 AM.
May 11, 2018, 08:37 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev_018
Can I also use a windows computer or a mac with the speedybee bluetooth module? I dont only use the smartphone with the bluetooth module .
Hello Sir
For windows computer and mac, we can connect the FC with the computer througt the USB cable, there is no need to use the Bluetooth module.
May 11, 2018, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Just downloaded the app. Should I wait until v1.0.4 to connect to a quad?
May 11, 2018, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbagel423
Just downloaded the app. Should I wait until v1.0.4 to connect to a quad?
Seems that way according to the devs...
May 12, 2018, 01:57 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSaltchucker
thinking of getting a used Galaxy S6 for use with Speedybee. it works on an S6 w A7 Nougat, and OTG? (I assume OTG won't work with my iPhone 6s)
For Galaxy S6, it works with OTG.
May 12, 2018, 02:08 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Seems that way according to the devs...
For the question about the connection of quad, could you please explain it in detail? Our developer just find the question of chanel map..
For the connection through Bluetooth module, just like we have said in the manual,for the first time, we need to set the baud rate on the PC BetaFlight .
May 12, 2018, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyBee FPV
For the question about the connection of quad, could you please explain it in detail? Our developer just find the question of chanel map..
For the connection through Bluetooth module, just like we have said in the manual,for the first time, we need to set the baud rate on the PC BetaFlight .
It was an LG Stylo 3 connected via USB OTG.
May 13, 2018, 03:07 PM
Anyone get this app to work with a Pixel 2 and an OTG adapter? Can't seem to get it to connect to any of my BF FCs

I get the FC powering on, and the phone says "USB providing power to USB device." But when I try to change that to "Transfer files" it just backs out and reverts to providing power mode. The whole time the SB app just says "Request phone permissions."
Last edited by nevenelestate; May 13, 2018 at 06:59 PM.
May 14, 2018, 03:36 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevenelestate
Anyone get this app to work with a Pixel 2 and an OTG adapter? Can't seem to get it to connect to any of my BF FCs

I get the FC powering on, and the phone says "USB providing power to USB device." But when I try to change that to "Transfer files" it just backs out and reverts to providing power mode. The whole time the SB app just says "Request phone permissions."
Hello Sir

For the question, please allow the permissions, and then try to scan and connect.
May 14, 2018, 03:39 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
It was an LG Stylo 3 connected via USB OTG.
Did you try to update the latest version APP 1.0.3? And could you please send us the APP logs? You can find the SpeedyBeeLogs folder on the local memory of the phone.:Local→Internal storage →SpeedyBeeLogs.Please send it to us. Our mail address is contact@speedybee.com. Thanks a lot.
May 14, 2018, 05:56 AM
Quote:
We have released a new version APP 1.0.3 yesterday, you can try install it, if still have the question, please feel free to contact us.
Quote:
Sorry for the incovenience, and please try to download it from our site directly, here is the link: http://www.speedybee.com/download/speedybeeapp_last.apk

And could you please tell us the model of your mobile phone? Thanks a lot.
Thanks for the quick reply. I can only install the app manually from your direct link. Play store still tells me my phone is not compatible.
I'ts an Elephone P9000 running LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7.1.2), Kernel 3.18.64
May 14, 2018, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Did you try to update the latest version APP 1.0.3? And could you please send us the APP logs? You can find the SpeedyBeeLogs folder on the local memory of the phone.:Local→Internal storage →SpeedyBeeLogs.Please send it to us. Our mail address is contact@speedybee.com. Thanks a lot.
I downloaded it, but have not used it. I will test today and upload the logs.

EDIT: It is doing the same thing with the newest version. I sent the logs to the email listed.
Last edited by hundshamer; May 14, 2018 at 07:48 AM.

Quick Reply