Mar 30, 2018, 05:28 PM
great news
to remove ads between posts
Apr 02, 2018, 02:18 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightec
The status of order #294919 is now Awaiting Shipment
After confirming, the order has been shipped the 28 March, and the order is shipped by the post no insurance, so there is no tracking number, thanks for your understanding. And the shipping time is about 3 weeks, thanks for your patience.
Apr 04, 2018, 05:24 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Video from AndyRC

Wireless Betaflight / Soft Serial Tutorial - Runcam - Speedybee (13 min 32 sec)
Apr 05, 2018, 06:33 AM

Crossfire support

Does this support the Crossfire TX Bluetooth-Serial bridge ?
Apr 06, 2018, 08:45 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by stekkerFPV
Does this support the Crossfire TX Bluetooth-Serial bridge ?
Because we don't have the Crossfire TX Bluetooth-Serial bridge, could you please try to test by yourself?Thanks for your understanding.

And could you please send us the manual of the Crossfire TX Bluetooth-Serial bridge, so our technician can try to analyze it.
Apr 07, 2018, 03:04 AM
https://www.team-blacksheep.com/tbs-...ire-manual.pdf
I don't have the module yet. It's the standard TX module that can connect to your phone via bluetooth and on the RX side it comes out as a UART. If you connect it to a uart on your FC u can send MSP commands with 57600 buadrate to it.
Apr 07, 2018, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyBee FPV
Because we don't have the Crossfire TX Bluetooth-Serial bridge, could you please try to test by yourself?Thanks for your understanding.

And could you please send us the manual of the Crossfire TX Bluetooth-Serial bridge, so our technician can try to analyze it.
I don't have the module yet. It's the standard Crossfire TX module that has bluetooth to connect with your phone. On the RX side it comes out as a UART that is capable of sending MSP commands at 57600 baudrate.
Apr 11, 2018, 03:37 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
I don't have the module yet. It's the standard Crossfire TX module that has bluetooth to connect with your phone. On the RX side it comes out as a UART that is capable of sending MSP commands at 57600 baudrate.
Thanks for the information.
According to the Manual, we do not find the descpription about the function of bluetooth - serial passthrough, we can not confirm the compatibility, we recommend that you consult Blacksheep, thanks for your understanding.
Apr 11, 2018, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Thanks for the information.
According to the Manual, we do not find the descpription about the function of bluetooth - serial passthrough, we can not confirm the compatibility, we recommend that you consult Blacksheep, thanks for your understanding.
Consult the manual again, it's on page 24 and the serial bridge itself defined on page 28.
Apr 13, 2018, 05:21 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Consult the manual again, it's on page 24 and the serial bridge itself defined on page 28.
Thanks for the reply. According to the manule, we can not confirm the compatibility, and we have no conditions to test, sorry.
Apr 13, 2018, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Thanks for the reply. According to the manule, we can not confirm the compatibility, and we have no conditions to test, sorry.
I can try to help you test once my Crossfire module arrives.
Apr 14, 2018, 04:05 PM
I tried it today with the crossfire TX with no luck.
It‘s not possible to connect with this app.
The app Mobile Flight works but is not up to date.

Please add crossfire support!
Apr 16, 2018, 04:50 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim92
I tried it today with the crossfire TX with no luck.
Its not possible to connect with this app.
The app Mobile Flight works but is not up to date.

Please add crossfire support!
Thanks for your feedback.

Our techncician will analyses it later, but we need some time, if there are any progress, we will inform you immediately.
Apr 19, 2018, 01:26 AM
Latest update is nice. Dont need PC to set uart and enter cli. Just plug in OTG cable, configure and start conecting over BT. Good job
Apr 22, 2018, 09:05 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightec
Latest update is nice. Dont need PC to set uart and enter cli. Just plug in OTG cable, configure and start conecting over BT. Good job
We will continue to improve our APP and product

Quick Reply