SpeedyBee APP:Betaflight Configurator for mobile device:iOS and Android - Page 7 - RC Groups
May 16, 2018, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P Scott
Try restarting your phone with the FC connected....I have a Nexus 6p with a USB-C and the only way i could get it to power the FC was by restarting.
Powering the FC was not a problem, it was the comms that weren't present.
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2018, 10:18 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyInMD
Great app. Very useful for making changes in the field.

The only issue I need to check on is an unrequested UART change that I think occurred the last time I connected to my Matek F722 FC. I have UARTs set up for a Tramp VTx and a RunCam device. Both were set to 'disabled'.

I'll keep an eye on it next time I connect.
Could you please send us the screenshot? According to our test, it's OK.
May 17, 2018, 11:34 AM
It works amazing. A Really great extra.
I have made a connection to the uart tx and rx and when i connect with my iphone the blue led lights up and everything is working.
But i am wondering do i have to do the CLi thing, because the it seems the bluetooth only is active while connected by iphone.
May 20, 2018, 11:05 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by manindewar
It works amazing. A Really great extra.
I have made a connection to the uart tx and rx and when i connect with my iphone the blue led lights up and everything is working.
But i am wondering do i have to do the CLi thing, because the it seems the bluetooth only is active while connected by iphone.
For the Bluetooth module, even the LED is extinguished, it's also actived. And for CLI, just in case, according to our test, there is no Bluetooth signal interference.
May 21, 2018, 02:18 AM
With version 1.0.3 (iOS)
Crossfire still does not work
HM-11 BLE can’t connect
HC-06 doesn‘t work (I know iPhone can’t connect)
May 22, 2018, 02:15 AM
Phone Xiaomi redmi 4x Android 7.1.2 miui 9.5.5.0
Does not see the hc-06
App support hc-06?
Last edited by bzik; May 22, 2018 at 02:21 AM.
May 22, 2018, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzik
Phone Xiaomi redmi 4x Android 7.1.2 miui 9.5.5.0
Does not see the hc-06
App support hc-06?
not supported
May 22, 2018, 06:29 AM
Very nice app! But today I experienced a problem. After flying a few lipos, I decided to check some settings with Speedybee app on my Samsung S8. After disconnecting without changing any settings, my quad wouldn't arm. I checked everything and eventually noticed that the Channel Mapping was mixed up. Previously it was on JR (I use taranis), but for some reason Speedybee mixed up the channels and wouldn't let me change back.
May 23, 2018, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dengor
Very nice app! But today I experienced a problem. After flying a few lipos, I decided to check some settings with Speedybee app on my Samsung S8. After disconnecting without changing any settings, my quad wouldn't arm. I checked everything and eventually noticed that the Channel Mapping was mixed up. Previously it was on JR (I use taranis), but for some reason Speedybee mixed up the channels and wouldn't let me change back.
Wow, speedybee updated its app with a fix for the channel mapping problem already! GG!
May 23, 2018, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Wow, speedybee updated its app with a fix for the channel mapping problem already! GG!
HAHA that has been in the works for about 2 weeks. I reported the error back on the 11th of May. Looking like it works. I am about to do a test flight.

EDIT: It locked my yaw to full upon reboot, and was showing pitch on full on the directional emulation...
Last edited by hundshamer; May 23, 2018 at 01:33 PM.
May 23, 2018, 04:02 PM
Old age ain't for sissies.
Boy some of these complaints sound very serious!
Did I make a mistake ordering SpeedyBee UART?
May 23, 2018, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hundshamer
HAHA that has been in the works for about 2 weeks. I reported the error back on the 11th of May. Looking like it works. I am about to do a test flight.

EDIT: It locked my yaw to full upon reboot, and was showing pitch on full on the directional emulation...
OH what!? I better test it fully on the bench first.
May 23, 2018, 09:35 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hundshamer

For the quesiton, could you please send us a video? So we can relsove the question more quickly, thanks a lot.
May 24, 2018, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyBee FPV
For the quesiton, could you please send us a video? So we can relsove the question more quickly, thanks a lot.
Working on it now.
May 24, 2018, 09:33 AM
Quote:
OH what!? I better test it fully on the bench first.
Mine seems fine with the latest update.

Quick Reply