SpeedyBee APP:Betaflight Configurator for mobile device:iOS and Android - Page 4 - RC Groups
May 03, 2018, 07:34 AM
Email sent,
Thank you
to remove ads between posts
May 03, 2018, 11:53 AM
Demo mode not working on android 7.0

https://imgur.com/a/naTGdLy
May 04, 2018, 10:24 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toneloe
Email sent,
Thank you
Yes, received it, and the APP works now?
May 04, 2018, 10:28 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyeyes
Demo mode not working on android 7.0

https://imgur.com/a/naTGdLy
Thanks for your feedback.
Could you please send us the crash logs? You will find the SpeedyBeeLogs folder on the local memory of the phone. Please send it to us, our mail address is contact@speedybee.com. Thanks a lot.
May 04, 2018, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyBee FPV
Yes, received it, and the APP works now?
Yes, Thank you
May 06, 2018, 01:17 AM
SpeedyBee v1.0.2
same coords but wrong place ...
May 07, 2018, 04:46 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jing.Geocacher
SpeedyBee v1.0.2
Sorry for this question, our developer will fix it in the next version, thanks for your patience.
If there is any others questions, please feel free to contact us.
May 07, 2018, 03:07 PM
Support to the "standard" HC-05 Bluetooth module would be very nice. In the App I see the coffee machine from my neighbor lol, but not any of my planes or copter with this Module.
May 08, 2018, 05:43 AM
I have android 7.1.2 but can't install the app, as it says my device is not compatible.
What requirements are there for this app to work?
May 08, 2018, 11:23 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jing.Geocacher
SpeedyBee v1.0.2
Sorry for the inconvnience, for the next version, we will fix this question, thanks for your patience and understanding.
May 08, 2018, 11:30 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.a.v.
I have android 7.1.2 but can't install the app, as it says my device is not compatible.
Sorry for the incovenience, and please try to download it from our site directly, here is the link: http://www.speedybee.com/download/speedybeeapp_last.apk

And could you please tell us the model of your mobile phone? Thanks a lot.
May 09, 2018, 01:35 AM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev_018
Support to the "standard" HC-05 Bluetooth module would be very nice. In the App I see the coffee machine from my neighbor lol, but not any of my planes or copter with this Module.
For HC-05, it's high power consumption, currently our APP just support low power consumption bluetooth module. For iOS, it can not support the high power consumption Bluetooth module, for Android, we have not yet planned to support high-power consumption Bluetooth. In the future, if there is any progress, we will inform you immediatly, thanks for you patience and understanding.
May 10, 2018, 11:34 AM
I just updated from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3. When using 1.0.2, it rendered my quad useless, until I reconfigured it in BetaFlight on my PC. It had changed my channel map from TAER to EATR... Was this bug fixed?
May 10, 2018, 05:18 PM
Can I also use a windows computer or a mac with the speedybee bluetooth module? I dont only use the smartphone with the bluetooth module .
May 10, 2018, 09:12 PM
FPV Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.a.v.
We have released a new version APP 1.0.3 yesterday, you can try install it, if still have the question, please feel free to contact us.

Quick Reply