DaLunchbox - The Ultimate FPV Experience - RC Groups

DaLunchbox - The Ultimate FPV Experience

DaLunchBox is the ultimate FPV all in one system for micro drone pilots. It was created by LunchBoxFPV and is packed with goodies all in a portable and convenient lunch box size case.

Splash

The Micro Drone's New Home

DaLunchBox is the ultimate FPV all in one system for micro drone pilots. It was created by LunchBoxFPV and is packed with goodies all in a portable and convenient lunch box size case. It has a built-in diversity 5.8Ghz receiver, a battery charger that can charge four 1S lipo batteries, a video out port for connecting to goggles, a USB charger port, DVR with micro SD slot, a 5" LED screen, rechargeable internal battery, external power source input and more.

This thing is pretty darn cool and it has interchangeable inserts so you can customize the box to fit your needs. This is a Kickstarter projecte with two color options along with voting for a 3rd color. They had a modest goal of $19,310 which is already met and sits at nearly $26,000 as of this writing. The project has 25 days left so there's plenty of time to get in on the early bird pricing of $140.

Check out the DaLunchbox Kickstarter page here

Mar 14, 2018, 10:15 AM
If it's R/C, I LIKE IT!
These honestly look awesome, I'd love to try one out!
Latest blog entry: 93" AJ Laser 230z
Mar 14, 2018, 11:43 AM
Suspended Account
Is the box itself high quality plastic injection molding or cheap 3D printed trash?
Mar 14, 2018, 11:55 AM
RCG Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Does RC
Is the box itself high quality plastic injection molding or cheap 3D printed trash?
Molded ABS, not 3D printed.
Mar 14, 2018, 12:00 PM
Regurgitation Utensil.
cool. I actually had a lunchbox mocked up to do a similar gig. just never got around to cutting the holes needed. -it wasnt going to have a charger tho.

only issue i see is how the batteries stick out while charging. a breakout box with a dongle, squid type connector or some more protected place in the box might be better.

also it needs a beverage holder. maybe make the handle accommodate a beer, er i mean a soda can. ?
Mar 14, 2018, 07:19 PM
I reckon if he does the third color a duller, more camo one it would be nice. the pink and blue hurts the eyes!
Mar 14, 2018, 07:43 PM
Yeah, color choice is a bit questionable, but interesting idea!
Mar 15, 2018, 10:31 AM
J. Titors gr8 grandson...
Where the heck do you put the samitch?
Mar 16, 2018, 12:51 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Cool idea. New ground station.
Mar 16, 2018, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofagun
Where the heck do you put the samitch?

LOL in the tiny whoop case...
Mar 20, 2018, 04:14 PM