Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Twin Dad, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 14, 2018, 06:57 AM
Trader Rating: 9
$75.00 USD
Split shipping costs
Sold

Blade Nano CP BNF with tons of NIP parts

I have for sale a used but fully functional and flying Blade Nano CP helicopter. Was my go to inside bird but as my kids have gotten older, they have taken more time!

$80 or more in brand new stock parts including glow in the dark landing skids, blades, gear, spindle, etc. Plus you get the blue canopy and tail rotor on the bird plus the original canopy.

Original box and manual will ship with it, all inside another box. No trades, cash only either local pickup or PayPal. I will split shipping, probably about 4.50 for your share.

Please pm with questions or reasonable offers; its not taking that much space that I will give it away!

Thanks, Dan
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply