This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 14, 2018, 05:46 AM
Thread OP
Link

Banggood's mobile phone app

https://www.banggood.com/AppDownload.html

Ever been on Banggood and seen a special ? that was only for the phone app ?
Some times the specials are really good .
I am not really a smart phone guy , but the specials , I do like the specials .
to remove ads between posts
Jul 25, 2018, 03:12 AM
John Hendry
OK.... so are apps safe? Can we really trust them... that's the question that brought me here.... but nothing technical or other about Banggood's app...
Jul 25, 2018, 06:10 AM
Thread OP
Are apps safe ..
Only as safe as the user .

Mobile phones ( Smart Phones ) have probably become become the number one security threat today . For years the British tabloids hacked famous peoples phones for intel . You think the governments of the world dont do the same .

And the same goes for any app - just how safe is it ?
How safe are you from your phone ? ( iPhone - Android )
How do you know Apple is not watching you ?
Even the US Government put out an app to spy on smart phone users . The app installs automatically and you may not even know it's there .

Comes to smart phones , to put it bluntly ... Only an idiot would think it's safe !
I have an android , but I don't use it as a phone . I need it to test these smart devices .
Even action cams are WIFI , battery chargers are WIFI , drones are WIFI , WIFI - and more WIFI . Hell even fridges and washers are WIFI .

ANd the thing is , all these smart devices can spy on you . Think about that , your smart fridge could be spying on you for anyone . NK , Russia , Bulgaria , or even the good old USA .
Any device that connects to the phone system or the internet is not safe . The days of SAFE are well and truly over . ( If anyone was ever safe )

Quick Reply