Hisky HCP 100S, radio module, plus spare parts - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Hlaalu11, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2018, 10:11 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Right on the Edge!
$70.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

Hisky HCP 100S, radio module, plus spare parts

I had bought this helicopter at the end of 2015 and used it for a couple of months, until realizing I'm not really a heli person.

It has been sitting on its box on my shelf since. Finally I made my decision to sell it.

Please check the pictures for better explanations of the parts (forgive my English, I'm not native).

Also, please feel free to ask any questions. Some notes about the set:

1) All the spare parts you see in the pictures have never been used. The only one that I used are the two non-Hisky black canopies. I did this to keep the original one in pristine state - which still is. The only thing that I actually used for a couple of months is the whole heli you see in the pics. Only did basic flight, never aerobatics.

2) The black wire of one of the servos has been re-soldered by me. It of course works like this as well, but I "just in case" purchased another servo, still brand new in its bag.

3) On the main board, you can see the plastic of the small white connector slighly off on one side. It's a matter of less than a mm. I don't exactly remember how it came off honestly.

4) One of the four small pins that holds the canopy on has been broken on the left side of the heli frame. If I remember correctly, the canopy itself took it off during a front bump. The canopy can be still put in
place with the three remaining pings, but I do have a spare new frame as you can see on the pic, "just in case".

Thank you!
Last edited by Hlaalu11; Mar 19, 2018 at 06:38 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply