Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by GnarlyFPV, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2018, 06:39 PM
Trader Rating: 89
$115.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Skeeter SuperSlim Prototype ( BNF ) FrSky or FlSky

Hey Members!

The Skeeter frame kits will be available for order 3/21/18 ( Save the date! )

Until then snag up the 2nd in our Skeeter prototype lineup ( Skeeter SuperSlim ) for a killer price! Just add your baby 2s battery and shed!

This is the 2nd earlier Skeeter prototype frame ( Skeeter SuperSlim ), in our SOON to be released 3 series lineup we worked on and tested, before making a couple of small changes moving forward. The build is in SUPERB condition. The build is running the following.

Specs:
-80mm
-31 Grams ( without Battery )
-25mW Vtx
-1103 8,000kV Motors
-6A 4in1 ESC
-RaceWhoop FC
-FrSky or FLsky Receiver
-PH-3 pin Plug ( Included will be a standard JST plug as well )
-Emax Baby 2inch Avan props

Included:
-Skeeter SuperSlim Prototype( FULL Build)
-Battery Strap
-Pack O Avan 2" props
- AKA, everything shown in the pictures

$115.00
FREE USPS Shipping

Interested? Shoot over a PM!

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by GnarlyFPV; Mar 15, 2018 at 02:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 13, 2018, 06:45 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Very interesting. Any flight footage ? What is the recommended battery size and weight?

I don’t like whoops (hence my famous whoops are for Wimps video) but this may be the ultimate indoor micro.

Oh. And is there an frsky version?
Mar 13, 2018, 06:59 PM
Trader Rating: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonE5
Very interesting. Any flight footage ? What is the recommended battery size and weight?

I donít like whoops (hence my famous whoops are for Wimps video) but this may be the ultimate indoor micro.

Oh. And is there an frsky version?

As the above sits, we used NanoTech 260Mah 2s packs. They worked out wonderfully. Gave nearly 3 minutes of flight. However, 300-350Mah would be a great balance of performance and flight time. There is no lack of power, so the extra little bit of weight wouldn't change to much of the flight character.

2" indoor would be super Gnarly. Id imagine needing a good amount of space.

This is only a prototype so options are later down the line. However, Im sure a quick receiver swap is possible.

Quick Reply