This thread is privately moderated by srREXed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2018, 05:25 PM
Trader Rating: 2
QuadRotorMOTOboater
For Sale

FrSky FrUSB-3 New/Unused Upgrade Cable For Sale

Hey all. Iíve got an FrSky FrUSB-3 Upgrade cable for sale. In my travels I ended up with two of them and I donít need a second so make me an offer. Theyíre not an expensive item and since itís so small Iíll ship it at my own expense. Willing to trade if thatís your thing. I fly quads and a few smaller fixed wing so Iím always willing to make a deal for those sorts of parts. No cloned parts. I could use a FC for a Strix Nano Goblin I just started on. Maybe something like an omnibus f3 or f4. You can buy it for $10 or trade. Up to you.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply